“Beautiful Views with Twighlight Prices”
Review of Lobster Shop

Lobster Shop
Reserve with OpenTable
Lobster Shop is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 862 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went to the Lobster Shop for their Twilight Dinner at 4:30 pm with my cousin and her husband. The service was fabulous and our server spent a great deal of time explaining the menu. Caesar salad had absolutely no flavor. My cousin said the house salad was delicious. The salmon was moist and the beure Blanca sauce was deliciously lemony. My cousin’s husband said that the fried cod was perfect with just the right amount of batter. The sautéed shrimp was rubbery and the garlic appeared to be the jarred variety with little seasoning. The view was spectacular with Commencement Bay and Mt. Rainier in the background. All in all, a lovely time with reasonably priced food.

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

In route to take care of business in Tacoma, we decided to try the lobster shop in Reston. We have heard many reviews from friends that it was a must.

I has been ordered to plank salmon, and a glass of white wine. I ordered the lobster carbonara and a spicy blackberry margarita.

Both were prepared excellently. The hostess and the waiter were exceptional people. Welcoming us with jovial excitement. I love this place. Just a footnote dinners get very spend he, but lunch came out to around $60. Which is the hiring for lunches for us but well worth it.

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

We loved the vibe, views and terrific cuisine! We enjoyed crafted mocktails, halibut, seafood trio, salmon and vegetarian pasta! The desserts were awesome blueberry cobbler, flourless chocolate cake and coconut home made ice cream! We will be back as it’s our favorite place close to University of Puget Sound

Reviewed September 26, 2018

Just like the title says. Very clean and very fresh. What more do you need? Thanks for the amazing dinner.

Aaron Wernli

Reviewed September 21, 2018

The online menu is old...prices are much higher. You pay for the great view (and it is stupendous) but I left feeling like I had paid double for what was offered (I had the King Salmon on cedar plank..the salmon was delicious but the rice pilaf was a) underdone (crunchy in a bad way) and b) lacked the promised pecans. I had indigestion all night long. My husband's halibut was dry as a bone and flavorless. The lobster bisque was so thick, too salty and was clearly nuked (luke warm skin on top, too hot only at the bottom of the bowl).

Been to Lobster Shop? Share your experiences!