“Hit the spot for a nice breakfast and cappuccino ”
Review of Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #17 of 168 Restaurants in Tukwila
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were staying in Tukwila and were in need of a hot brew plus we were hungry. The Corner Bakery hit the spot for us. Had their Flatbread Avocado Sandwich, Anaheim Scrambler and a Cinnamon Roll. Great eating and a nice alternative to traditional breakfast fare. Added a Cappuccino and a Truffle Mocha. After that we hit the ground running for a lovely yet busy day of touring the Seattle area.

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

In town on business and visited for breakfast. Other than taking a while to decipher the menu (I know it’s not just me because the people before me and after me all had to let people go ahead because we all were trying to organize the menu), the food was very, very good and the service was extremely fast. Portion sizes were perfect for the reasonable prices. Looking forward to next visit.

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

The best pancakes I have had in a long time and very friendly and helpful staff. Selection changes a bit with season but always good!

Reviewed September 10, 2018

After a couple of days of Hotel Breakfast wanted something a little different and better tasting. Went here as they had breakfast sandwiches along with the usual breakfast pastries. Staff was very friendly and food was excellent. When in the area again would stop by here for a quick bite.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

As a Melbournian from Australia I know coffee and this coffee is pretty good (compared to Starbucks). The food was delicious and reasonably priced for a bakery/cafe. The staff were very friendly.