Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$72
Hurb
Hotels.comUS$72
eDreamsUS$72
1,109 results
All reviews waffles close to the airport seatac airport front desk staff the light rail station shuttle seattle southcenter
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is a dump. This is a zero stars hotel. We had some Wyndham points and decided to stay here the last night of our trip since it was close to the airport and we had an early flight the next morning. The hotel stinks of smoke. Our room had no sheets on the bed. No soap in the bathroom. The hotel was gross. Not in a million years would we sleep there. We immediately checked out and went to the Marriot Courtyard across the street. If you are reading this then please pick something else. I've warned you.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2020

Dark, dingy, musty OLD rooms. Peeling furniture. Dirty carpets. Guests smoking pot and the smell filling the hallways in a non smoking hotel. Definitely needs an upgrade. Mattresses were too firm. Terrible experience. The manager offered an upgrade on my next visit. I laughed at that idea. Not going to happen. Should’ve refunded some of my money. Go somewhere else. Get what you pay for. Discounted prices are a joke.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 10, 2020

After booking a week with booking.com I arrived and was denied, and was told that they would cancel my reservation, I was expecting a small fee but found out that they charged me for the full week. When a called to get things straightened out they refused to refund me and when I called the company they lied and said I did $500 worth of damages within a five minute talk that I had with the front desk girl. About the cancellation. Like I said don’t waste your time or money at this place.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2020

Amongst the uncertainty of Covid-19 the staff at this hotel did everything they could to keep customers safe and happy. The buffet breakfast no longer being a safe offering they provided a bagged breakfast that was nutritious and tasty. Cleaning was constant to the point of emptying the first and second floors for full sanitizing after previously doing the same to the third floor. While other hotels closed completely they found safe ways to provide service and a place for those of us with no where else to go.

The hotel itself is in a quiet neighborhood despite being two minutes away from three major highways. It is clean, spacious, has a fabulous lobby with a fireplace, and great staff. The rooms are generous in size and some have a river-side view.

Room tip: Ask for third floor on the river side for the best.
Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank 735carolynl
Ramada Tukwila, Owner at Ramada by Wyndham Tukwila Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2020

Thank you very much for such a detailed review, I am so happy you have enjoyed your stay with us. And yes we try to do our best on making our guest feel safe specially with this pandemic. We would love to have you stay with us again soon!! Take care.

Reviewed March 20, 2020

was a very good experience and value, great hotel close to the airport and able to leave your vehicle on site for fourteen days for free. rooms are very comfortable and clean, breakfast is great and staff are very peasent and helpful

Date of stay: March 2020