Lowest prices for your stay
US$129
Free cancellation until 21-05-21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
SAVE US$32
FindHotelUS$129
Hotels.comUS$129
StayForLongUS$149
All reviews modern hotel business hotel bed and pillows three nights rooms are comfortable great amenities free shuttle to the airport night's sleep front desk staff light rail seatac airport valet waterleaf seattle rainier costco
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2021 via mobile

Really enjoyed my trip staying at this hotel. Staff was great.loacation was a plus.would definitely try it out on my next trip in that area.as a traveler you always need a place where your needs will be met and this hotel did just that

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Michael Felso, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Interurban, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2021

Dear Iuicakwasi47,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a glowing review of your time with us! We are truly thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you're in the area! We're now serving daily breakfast in Waterleaf restaurant and have made some delicious additions to Urban Roast!

Thanks again,

Reviewed January 21, 2021

I first want to say that I am an easy person to please. I need little, but I do expect a certain quality for my money. The rooms are comfortable and the water is hot. The bed was clean and nicely made. I thought I would “go green” and not have room service visit my room after the first two nights. On the third day I removed the door hanger from the outside and expected my room to be taken care of when I got back. It was not. I also discovered salad and salad dressing from the previous guest still in the fridge.

The restaurant was OK. The first night I got the wagyu beef. It was to my liking but my business colleagues thought it was way too undercooked. The second night I got the fish sandwich. It was no better than some thing you would expect from any chain restaurant. The potato salad was inedible. Not a single person that tried it could stomach it. Maybe it was just a bad batch. I think the potatoes were frozen then thawed because they had the consistency of angle food cake. The third night we were out of options so we went to Joeys. The fourth night we spent almost $300 in drinks. But none of us wanted to risk anything else on the menu. So we bought a pizza to share. The waitress came out from the kitchen, and told us that we were not allowed to eat outside food in her restaurant. I feel that we would have ordered from them if they had a decent menu. I don’t know how much you have to spend to eat what you like but, apparently $700 on rooms and $1000 or so on food is not enough. We were the only guests all three nights we visited the Waterleaf.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank V5548QRchrish

Dear V5548QRchrish,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It's always hard to hear when a guest's stay is anything less than perfect, and we apologize that your stay wasn't up to either of our expectations, but assure you we are listening. Please feel free to reach out directly should you wish to share any further details regarding your stay. We hope to welcome you back the next time you're in town, and for the chance to provide the level of service and detail that Hotel Interurban is capable of providing.

Reviewed April 7, 2020 via mobile

They don't tell you about charge for parking, it brought up my hotel expense and it would have changed my choice of places to stay. Saff nice tho, and nice hotel, rooms okay but a little less than I expected

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Billdamnjones,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We apologize if the parking fee for our monitored overnight parking was not clearly communicated during the booking process and are reviewing to see where we can improve. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and look forward to the opportunity to take our service to the next level. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly if there is anything we can do to make sure your next visit is a five-star stay.

Reviewed April 1, 2020

Booked here for a night, before catching my flight back home in the morning. This hotel does a very good job with arranging a free shuttle to the airport at your request (as long as you book in advance). It's only about a 10-minute drive to the airport, so no worries. The hotel itself is a fairly new construction (I heard), and the room/bed was comfortable and clean enough to get a good night's sleep in. Location-wise, I was quite satisfied. It's literally across the street from a Smart Foodservice (a Costco-like store) to get cheap groceries, and a short walk to Westfield Southcenter Mall if you wanna do some shopping or explore their massive foodcourt. I read some negative guest reviews on here about the hotel being "far from Seattle", etc... Well, guess what? This is NOT Seattle! It's Tukwila! I don't even think the hotel ever mentioned it being close to Seattle. So make sure you check the proper address when you book a room, before you end up leaving a bad review due to your own negligence.

Room tip: Higher floors may have a better view
Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank y2joco
Reviewed March 22, 2020 via mobile

5 stars the best place in Tukwila/Seattle to stay when you looking for hotel hotel is very nice and clean and staff is great and friendly and treat you like family u forget you at hotel think you at family house I recommend her and no we’re else

Date of stay: March 2020