See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 12, 2016 via mobile

This is a very convenient location and pretty quiet at night. One clerk is extremely nice and helpful, management could learn a few things from her. The rooms smell, but they were kind enough to give me fabreeze. The blankets had the previous customers hair all over it. I have never been treated so rudely by a business that has no problem taking my money. I almost never complain but because I am so turned off by their lack of professionalism I am glad to take 5 mins out of my day to save someone else the terrible experience.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heidi V
Reviewed December 20, 2015 via mobile

The only reason I gave this place two stars instead of one is the people. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Pat that, this place was a dump. The room carpeting was stained. There was old food splatter on the wall near the range top. The hallways always seemed to have garbage pulled near the cans.
Against my better judgement, I asked for some kitchen utensils, the usual pot,pan,plates and silverware. It was as bad as the wall in the kitchen. I had to get a scrubbing sponge and dish soap and soak everything in hot water before they were acceptable. I would have washed everything anyway but, to have to scrub old food off of nearly everything was a bit much. Needless to say, I did not cook much.
On a positive note, the laundry room was nice and clean. The maid service was good. And, as I said before, the staff was friendly. Sadly, as nice as the staff was, it could not overcome all of the shortfalls here.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2015

Room was clean. Hotel is tucked away in spot right off 405 but didn't hear freeway noise. Very friendly, helpful staff. Only thing to watch for is turning quickly into parking lot with traffic coming off freeway not expecting you to turn so quickly.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank L B
Reviewed October 14, 2015

This was a very mediocre experience! The lobby smelled of cigarette smoke, the airport shuttle was "full" when we needed it (because it's shared with another motel), the alarm clock didn't work, there was a lot of mold around the sub/shower, and we couldn't get picked up when we got back to Seatac airport because the shuttle was on another run into Seattle. Not a very pleasant experience!

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed September 21, 2015 via mobile

I can't believe this place passes health inspections. I feel bad for the staff that they actually have to work in that environment. Must be a very defeated feeling showing up to work everyday. Anyways, need a room to sleep for a few hours before a flight early in the AM. Luckily for them in was dark and the website I used didn't let me see where I was going to stay. For 50 bucks, I felt like it couldn't have been terrible...oh boy. Well we luckily had a non smoking room. Unfortunately the last 3000 guests didn't care and draped the room in a haze still present. Chokingly amount of smoke smell, how do you straight lie to customers? Terrible. Not to mention the fridge was obviously broken by the terrible noises it was making. Like a robot choking on another robot. The toilet was broken and full or urine. The carpets were stained and damp...why? Bed felt like a brick on a brick frame. Yay. I had 6 hours to get a few hours of sleep, really not worth my time to raise a stink about the stink. Tried to power through....got 2 hours of cough filled sleep and left to sleep in the airport. I wouldn't wish my enemies to sleep here. Just terrible. Shocked it remains open....

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple