“Good Thai food, friendly service”
Review of Cha Cha Thai

Cha Cha Thai
Ranked #32 of 158 Restaurants in Tukwila
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 21, 2018

I had lunch here twice and both times, the staff was very friendly and attentive and the food was very good. The prices are reasonable and I'd definitely eat here again. I had the chicken in peanut sauce with spinach and white rice and it was very fresh and tasty.

Reviewed October 1, 2016

Tied and hungry after an 11 hour flight we stumbled across this modest establishment. Food was great and very reasonably priced so could not ask for me.

Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

We were staying at Hampton Inn on International and chose this Thai restaurant because they delivered. The food was fantastic. Good size portions and the delivery driver was friendly and cool.

Reviewed April 27, 2016 via mobile

The service is good, the staff are friendly and the food comes reasonably quickly. The food is tasty and the portions generous without being excessive. I ordered a spice level 3/5 and found I needed to add their red chili sauce. It could have been a bit hotter but better to have to add it as it is better than too hot.

1  Thank JDA60
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

I went on a Sunday right at opening time. I ordered the crispy garlic stir fry, Thai tea and rice. The food was very good. I will be back.

2  Thank JohnluvsAK

Been to Cha Cha Thai? Share your experiences!