“Small but Pleasant ”
Review of Grazie Ristorante

Grazie Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Grazie Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 172 Restaurants in Tukwila
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed November 14, 2018 via mobile

This is a small and comfortable Italian restaurant. The spaghetti was good. The Alfredo fettuccine was different than I am used to but good. House salad is highly recommended. The house Chianti I would not do again.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 2, 2018

Just got back from Italy and the food in Italy didn't even come close to be as great as Grazie. My favorite Italian restaurant in Washington.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 30, 2018

Looked for a place to have dinner while on an overnight in Seattle for an early morning flight. Grazie had great reviews so took an Uber to try it out. It was sort of a hole in the wall in a strip mall in the middle of a commercial/industrial area, so I was skeptical, but I'm SO glad I ate there! It was a smallish restaurant but packed. We were seated immediately and ordered a bottle of wine from their specials and were treated to a beautiful cheese/olive plate. Ordered the cannelloni and it was the best I've ever had in my life! I was in Italy a few months ago and this food beat anything I had in Venice, Florence, Rome, etc.... Very authentic, served hot, beautifully spiced, and the flavors were unbelievable! I'm still dreaming of that dinner and will definitely be back! The prices were very reasonable, too!

Reviewed October 28, 2018

I had trouble finding this restaurant, as it is tucked away off Southcenter Parkway in an interior corner of a strip mall. At 6:30 I pulled over, called the restaurant, identified myself and said I had a 6:30 reservation and was on Southcenter Parkway, but couldn't find them. The young lady who answered the phone gave us some landmarks to find the restaurant, and we were there just a few minutes later -- and walked in to find that our table had been given away! When I pointed out that I had just called to let them know we were nearby, the young man at the reception desk just shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't see no note by your reservation. You were late, we gave your table away." The scene at the door was chaotic, and there was no one person who seemed to be in charge at the reception desk. After standing in the narrow entryway while numerous other parties arriving later were seated, we were finally were given a table a little after 7 PM. No one apologized for our trouble or gave the slightest indication that they cared that they had made an error. When our food finally arrived, it was in fact quite good, with generous portions. This is a tiny little restaurant in a strip-mall storefront, and they are obviously doing something right, because it was continuously busy the whole time we were there. But there are plenty of good restaurants in the Seattle area that treat their customers with courtesy. There is no need to go to a place that is thoughtless, disorganized and rude, as this one was.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

True homemade traditional Italian cuisine. Terrific service. Best veal Marsala anywhere! The caprese is also very good. Tucked away in a shopping center but this is a gem.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Grazie Ristorante? Share your experiences!