“Great vegan food and vibe”

Snapdragon Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Vashon
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

We had a good conversation with the aiter on what foods were veg a - quite a few, and we enjoyed the cauliflower wings, fried with hummus and "meatballs" with couscous. Nice bar next door to get drinks, I had the local cider. Music out back. Great experience!

Reviewed May 27, 2018

Great chocolate chip cookies, really big and full of chips, you might want to share one, or not.

Adam makes the best croissants.

Reviewed April 24, 2018

The portions here are HUGE but the prices match. Once we went for lunch. Two sandwiches, no drinks, desserts or other extras was $30. The sandwiches were tasty but we could only eat half. The second time we just got pastries. They were obscenely huge but my cinnamon role was very dry and had small pieces of unpeeled apple in it. I didn't need apple in my cinnamon roll but those pieces of tough skin were awful.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

We went to Snapdragon as a change as my daughter is vegetarian,On entering it was a hub of activity orders coming in /made up/taken out or seated at a table etc.First thing that struck me was not any covers over the vast a Lovely array of bakery wares on display,People queuing/standing next to the pies and such like.I saw one customer with a fluffy coat on reach through/over one display to be given her take out.The floors looked grubby there was dust everywhere etc etc.But the FOOD WAS WONDERFUL!!!!! No matter what downers you put on it,ie my mug of Tea was a tea from one of the best blends you can get in the U.K ,can't remember the name, but out of Harrogate Yorkshire it was made with BOILING water not you 60deg Coffee water BOILING WATER.But the mug had 7 chips on it.Did i care NO I DIDN'T best cup of Tea in the US ever!!!!!! and I have had a few..If you can look past the rather Bohemian archaic fixtures/fittings,But this is the look the are going for. It is VEGGIE HEAVEN the food was wonderful.Will I go again? MOST DEFINITELY!!.Oh and you Bus your own tables...

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

The food is artisanal vegetarian and the beer and wine selection are good. On Wednesday nights you can catch some local musicians playing Celtic music (of you can get a seat). The atmosphere is cozy and old Bay style. I will definitely be back.