“Our Bar in Washougal- is a cut above”
Review of Our Bar

Our Bar
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Washougal
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Eat real food.
Reviewed 4 March 2014

If you are looking for something special, unique, with very moderate pricing but with food prepared in a loving and careful way- you should drop in at Our Bar. Kevin and Alex work very hard to use local ingredients, blended with a lot of care and pride to please your palate.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

This restaurant has wonderful food and service my husband had the cheese and bacon biscuits with wld board gravy and it was the best he hads even eaten. lamb sandwich local product and the portion size and flavor were they very best and the price was moderate you will not go wrong if you stop and eat here. We will go back may times

Reviewed 12 August 2013

The meals are very 'sparce', you might say. After leaving the restaurant, I had to seek out another restaurant to fulfill the needs of a complete and filling meal.
The food served tasted okay....just totally insufficient quantity.
Great location and lots of potential, so come on Our Bar, step up!

3  Thank ridgefieldrmj
Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

I'm so glad Alvin (Alex & Kevin) decided throw some pancakes on the brunch menu today! They were crispy and delicious!

I also thoroughly enjoyed the potato and egg with the spicy salsa.

From the French pressed coffee to the great bottled beer selection, everything about this place is fantastic.

My favorite is the homemade pasta that Alex makes. It's delish!

1  Thank HoodRiverHoncho
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I did not know what to expect, but the menu was intriguing. Every item they served was exquisite. Flavor explosions, especially the quail and the appetizer of various pickled vegetables. There were a couple surprises; a plate of fresh greens with flank steak and crumbled bleu cheese and some house made granola with yougurt and sliced strawberries. These were not on the menu, but they were served between entrees. The beer pairings were good; even a porter with ice cream to make a float. Never had that before, so I was pleasantly surprised how tasty it was. With the appetizer, I got a glass of cava. The cooks and servers.explained everything as it was served and were very friendly. All in all a wonderful and filling experience. I look forward to more special dinners as well as the day to day options. Good fit for downtown Washougal.

2  Thank PortlandSafetyman