“A Delightful Family-owned Sandwich Shop”

WildFlour Cafe and Cupcakes
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Washougal
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Daughter treated us to lunch at WildFlour and we found it to be quite charming. The ladies of the family are very pleasant, patient, and courteous. We had the Turkey Gobbler sandwich and broccoli-cheddar soup. The food was delicious, although portions are not as large as most sandwich places. This did allow room for sampling the yummy cupcakes, some with more unusual flavors, all so very delicious, fresh, made with top ingredients, and amazing creamy frosting. Presentation is exceptional, ambiance is average with tables and chairs in a large room, with a side room for groups. Other than the smallish servings, we were quite happy with our lunch.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

WOW, my first experiece was enjoying cupcakes at our office for a birthday party. The quality is amazing, the tastes are fantastic, and I want more of them. Be sure to visit and enjoy the treates and be sure to take plenty home for pure pleasure. All are hand made with superior ingredients and elegantly presented. Pleae visit and enjoy you favorite treats.

Reviewed January 20, 2017

Yummy sandwiches & salads. Clam chowder is AMAZING!! Cupcakes are good. Great little place for a date, family dinner or get together with friends. Service is EXCELLENT! Always friendly and fast.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

I only had 15 minutes to grab lunch. I ordered a turkey and sundried tomato panini sandwich. It was excellent. The fries were pretty amazing as well..crispy and special seasonings...mmm.. it was too much to eat in 1 sitting so I took it to go..they were even better cold! I want to go back and try the ice cream ...they must have 30 flavors of Umpqha hard ice cream!

Reviewed October 20, 2016

This is a folksy, neighborhood place that serves sandwiches, homemade soups, and a quite full array of Umpqua ice cream (num!). It's family-owned--a mom and daughter team (with another sister sometimes) warmly welcome you and seek to make you comfortable and fill your tummy. Nice but not a special ambience; on Fridays, the featured soup is a delicious clam chowder that is hard to beat. It's not thick chowder (like standing your spoon in it), and I can't exactly put my finger on what makes it so special. It tastes great and is full of clams--do you need any more than that?