“Surprisingly pleasant”

Los 2 Compadres Incorporated
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Washougal
Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

I went with my immediate family and some extended family at peak dinnertime on a Friday. We arrived just a few minutes before a rush of people, and were seated immediately. Chips and salsa were ready and waiting, salsa was the thin/runny type. One salsa cup was mild and one was hotter. The menu said additional chips beyond the first dish were $1. Selection on the menu was impressive. We got a range of things, and our orders were taken fairly quickly. Food arrived quickly, and it all tasted good. The carne asade skirt steak was very good, absolutely worth coming back to have multiple times. All food portions were over the top huge, so plan on eating leftovers. Margaritas were good, huge, and $16 each. Overall, a very good experience. We have been back a few times since the first time. They also do phone orders and takeout. Prices for food are competitive.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

I love the flavor of their food here. Service is always good. The bar is seperate from the restuarant with kareoke, good size place. We often go here.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

If you want good Mexican food, I would skip this place. Not sure why everyone raves about it. Salsa was more like tomato water with a few onions in is and the chips were clearly from a cheap bag that had been left open over night. Service was incredibly poor and food quality was very low. For the expensive lunch I received, I really expected more.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

This is a very friendly restaurant located in Washougal, WA. Standard Mexican/American menu but done in a very authentic manner. Salsa is a little watery for me but everything else is outstanding. Great service and good bar. Try them out!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

A better Mexican joint. Unlike my wife, I am not a huge fan of Mexican food, but we both decided to give this place a shot. First off, the salsa that came with the chips didn't have really any chuncks of onion or anything in it. It was mainly just liquid. Not really a salsa. I will say, whatever I could taste in the salsa was good. Very mild. As far as our main entree's, they were fresh and delivered piping hot. The prices are reasonable, and the portions are large. We will probably go back in the near future.

Date of visit: October 2015