“Yes...bedbugs”
Review of Super 8 Wenatchee

Super 8 Wenatchee
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Wenatchee
Reviewed 28 August 2011

I was supposed to stay there last night with my mom and sister when my mother saw a small orangish bug, i was able to see it before she crushed it. It seemed very suspicious so i searched what bedbugs looked like...it resembled an adolescent bedbug. I then stumbled upon a website called bedbug registry where i read a review from THE NIGHT BEFORE, in the exact same hotel room. A family had seen multiple bedbugs and left the hotel. After reading that my family grabbed our bags and ran. We were able to be refunded but the clerk was barely apologetic. We are disgusted to know that with a case of bedbugs, they would give costumers the exact same room where such a thing was reported.

• Stayed: August 2011
8  Thank GlassHalfFull_11

Reviewed 27 August 2011

Chose to stay here since we have had good experiences at Super 8 elsewhere. We put the kids to bed and stayed up to read. I noticed a red beetle-like bug climbing on the cover and went to kill it before realizing what it was. We pulled back the covers on both beds and quickly discovered 5 more bedbugs in varying sizes. Front desk claimed to have never had a complaint but refunded our money. We left right away.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank EleanaP
Reviewed 4 August 2011

read the reviews- not too great but I was pleasantly surprised - beat Leavenworth ridicules rates- worth the hr + drive for the value. 43 for the night. clean, comfortable & friendly! I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2011

read terrible reviews but thought why not - got the room for less than 40 $
We stayed for 2 nights & it was clean, not noisy. walking distance to all amenities. We went to Leavenworth- Stevens pass to ski. found it way over priced- drove the1.5 hr to stay here again. would do it again!
Thanx super 8!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2010

When we checked in shortly after 11 a.m. and went to the room assigned us, we were shocked to find it still dirty. Since 'official' check in time is not until 3 we decided that housekeeping hadn't been there yet and left the room to complete errands and appointments around town. Upon arriving back to our room at 8:30 p.m. we were very displeased to find our room still hadn't been cleaned! I don't mean a little dust, I mean dirty towels on floor, full trash cans, and unmade beds. So my travel companions and I requested a new room. The desk attendant gave us a key for the room next door to the original room. We went to the new room, only to find that room was a mess too! Third time is a charm, apparently, because the 3rd room we were assigned was tidy enough, if you could ignore the over-all smell of the entire hotel. The place smelled like years of dirty bodies, tobacco smoke, and a very heavy perfume-y smell to try to cover it all. The beds were comfortable enough, but the pillows may as well be replaced with notepads. They're thin and lumpy and there aren't really enough of them. In the morning when we checked out we tried to find the manager - mainly to discuss the inconvenience and over-all grossness of having to switch from one dirty room to another before finally being able to relax for the evening. The manager doesn't report for shift until after check out. That seems rather odd, to not be there when a guest is checking out and wants to report something. The manager was kind enough to call, however, and offer us a 15% refund on the price of our room. So for all the hassle we were to recieve (approximately) a $9 refund on my travel companion's credit card. So far its been a week - the price of the room came off the credit card, but still no reimbursement. I would NEVER stay at this hotel again! I will bring my tent or sleep in my car on my next overnight trip to Wenatchee before I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank sunniebobunnie
Reviewed 19 January 2010

My Colleagues and I had to spend a night in Wenatchee for business and we picked Super 8. I've stayed at many hotels around here for both business and leisure and I must say the staff is willing to go out of there way to help you. We had to leave early in the morning the next day and they opened up their breakfast room early just for us. The rooms were clean and the property was as well. I would defiantly stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Ben_174
WenSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2010

Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad you have enjoyed your visit to the Super 8 hotel in
Wenatchee, WA. I appreciate the nice comments about the front desk staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to Wenatchee, WA
again soon and we hope you’ll stay with us at the Super 8 Hotel again!

Reviewed 24 December 2009

So my husband and I decied to stay at the super 8 instread of putting family in a bind for christmas but really it would have been better. When we arrived at 10:30 am i asked nicly to the gentalmen at the desk if we could check in or would it be to early... with adittude he goes yeah its to early but I find you a clean room to check into. So he then checked us into room 109. After walking down a long hall way in what seemed to the basement floor(very few lights and werid nosies coming from other rooms) we got to our room.The bathroom looked as if it just was redone but the room...OH MY GOOSH!!! The carpet was nasty, my white socks turned black and looked like the maids just vacumed around the bed. For the bed the reason im wrighting this is because it is 1 am and i cant sleep it is rock hard. Ans i have a 2 " thick flat pillow. I would have to say that come my future hotel stays here in Wenatchee I would rather spend the extra money for a better stay.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple