Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Avenue Motel(Wenatchee)
View Hotel
All reviewsmilk and cookiespancake machinehi expressjacuzzi suitewe've stayedin townking bedtrain tracksfront desk staffstay there againthe breakfast areavery nice stayfree breakfastcomfortable hotelnothing fancyhot breakfastyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 December 2011

This is our second visit to Holiday Inn Express in Wenatchee. We stay here because it is 1. pet friendly 2. it's clean 3. kept up very well, and most of all... 4. you just can't beat their customer service. We are greeted as if we are the most important guests they have. Everyone is always courteous and friendly. After returning home from our visit, I realized I left my necklace on the bathroom counter. I really didn't expect to get it back. It was very tiny and can easily be missed. But I called to check anyway. I spoke with the manager who said while they did not immediately find the necklace, he knew which vacuum was used and would go through the contents. Just SAYING he would do that made an even bigger fan. They did not find it, and maybe they never went through the vacuum cleaner bag, but I'm pretty sure they did. That's the kind of customer service they provide. Big fan.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
hieapple, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2011

Thank you for this amazing review. We were so impressed that we read it at our staff meeting yesterday, and you got a huge round of applause :-) Our Director of Housekeeping remembered your situation and he did, in fact, go through 4 vacuums to no avail of the necklace. We're all so sorry you lost your necklace. Please give us a call for your next visit we would love to give you a complimentary upgrade as a thanks for your time and noticing the extra effort we all try to give!

Reviewed 14 November 2011

Another great experience here. We were "customer of the day" and were upgraded to the jacuzzi suite. My daughter had a great time with Noah and Brittany. Way to have the "homey" feeling by knowing it is okay to wander in pj's at 3:00 in the afternoon. Breakfast is a great experience always in the holiday inn. Love the whole place. Will return in March. Can't wait.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
hieapple, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2011

We're so glad you have enjoyed your stays here. Brittany and Noah are lots of fun and real genuine people such as the rest of our staff, so of course it's ok to roam in your jammies :-) We realize when people are tired from traveling a little extra such as "guest of the day" is a nice treat. A nice surprise with a relaxing jacuzzi tub to soak in. March is not very far away so we will see you soon! Thank you for taking your time to write us a review, it is greatly appreciated by our whole staff!

Reviewed 27 October 2011

Clean hotel in as good a location as any in Wenatchee. The hotel provided free continental breakfast which was a nice variety.

• Stayed: September 2011
hieapple, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. If you are coming this way during our snowy winter season, please don't hesitate to give us a call for your lodging and possible skiing needs!

Reviewed 7 October 2011

I'm traveling quite a bit around the state for my job, and I've stayed in a number of different hotels. The Holiday Inn Express in Wenatchee is one of the best, and because of the way I was treated, the way my room was kept, the friendliness of the staff, I will stay at a Holiday Inn Express every time it's an option from now on. They serve dinner (with wine or beer) Mon-Thursday, and warm cookies with milk every evening. It didn't have the "chain-hotel" feeling at all. My kudos to the desk staff, the management, and especially, housekeeping for an excellent job! :)

Room Tip: Try to get a room opposite Hwy 2. You'll be able to see the Columbia River, and Convergence State Park (where the Columbia and the Wenatchee rivers meet) is walking distance. The whole loop at the park is 11 miles.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
hieapple, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2011

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express. We truly do strive to give each guest a comfortable and clean experience. We are constantly trying to think of more ways to make a stay away from home a little easier and always open to suggestions as well. Next time in town, please ask one of our helpful desk staff for tips on things to do or where to eat here in Wenatchee so we can assure your next stays are just as good as the first!

Reviewed 19 September 2011

My wife and I usually stay at a different hotel that has been pretty good. A friend told me to try Holiday Inn express. We had a chance to do that in Wenatchee and we have stayed there twice now. The manager and staff are great. We had a great breakfast and even some dinner and a beer witch made our stay very pleasant. This is a very clean hotel and we love the hot tub and pool. We will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Upper floors are best, great view.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
hieapple, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2011

Well, please give a personal thank you to your friend, sounds like they have given us a loyal guest. We're always so happy to meet new people and give good service. Sounds like we met your expectations. We are pleased to accommodate you any time, let us know if there's anything we could ever do to exceed your expectations. See you soon!