All reviews pet area room was clean waffles an older property home away from home value for the money fresh cookies biscuits and gravy continental breakfast first floor comfortable hotel convenient location front desk staff would stay again easy access great place to stay parking lot
Reviewed October 1, 2017

Would not stay here again or recommend. The breakfast at LaQuinta is the worst we have had. The food is of very poor quality and very limited selection. Our dogs wouldn't eat it either. There was 3 floors and no elevator. No handicap parking available. Outside entry was limited and very inconvienent. Access on and off the street was a nightmare.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0467gm, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our location. I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your stay, that is not the experience that we wanted you to have. I am sorry to hear that our breakfast was not to your liking. We try to have a variety of both hot and cold items in order to give our guest a great start to their day. We welcome any comments you may have in how we could have made this a better experience for you. We do not have an elevator, but our front desk staff is always willing to help our guests with any luggage you have. We also take main floor requests, and do our best to ensure that we place you on that floor. I am sorry that you were not made aware of our handicapped parking area, and will make sure to mention to our front desk staff that you did not get directed to it, because we are here to help and give you any information you may need during your stay. I do hope that you will give us another try when you are in the area.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

We have stayed at this hotel a few times. It is always clean and the rooms are nice. There is no elevator so be prepared to carry your luggage up a few flights of stairs. One of the best values in town. Breakfast is just okay.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0467gm, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stays with us. We are glad to hear that you choose La Quinta, and invite you to share any suggestions with our management on how we can make breakfast better for you. We will see you next time!

Reviewed September 23, 2017

My husband injured his back at a nearby campground park and we needed a place immediately. The friendly clerk was empathetic and checked us in early without a reservation. The pool and spa were nice. Great breakfast. Clean pet friendly room.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0467gm, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Thank you for your kind review. I am happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you and that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff always tries to take the special needs of our guests into account, and I am so glad that we were able to quickly check you in and that you got to take advantage of our amenities. I will make sure to pass your review along to our staff!

Reviewed September 21, 2017

I have stayed here before but, it had been a while. The person that took my reservation was very good as was the person who checked me in. I was headed home but, making a long drive. I considered that I would be arriving late but, was assured they had my room for me which they did. The pillow top mattresses are wonderful, room comfortable. I travel with my dog and like this motel because they are pet friendly and no pet fee. Having been here multiple times before I was disappointed with the pet area. It use to be clearly defined with a rope between posts. One post was missing and there isn't any ropes around it anymore. The pet clean up station did not have any clean up poo bags (I always carry my own) to do a clean up and the waste can for the poo was full of trash. This area needs taken better care of. The breakfast was typical breakfast food for this chain but, I enjoyed it.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It is good to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I have passed your comments on to our maintenance department, and let them know that the pet area was missing bags and trash was full. They have taken care of the problem since, but we will continue to monitor the area closely. Unfortunately we are taking down the ropes and posts in the back grass area due to the constant need to replace due to misuse. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 19, 2017

The only chain of hotels to be stopping and staying in. Excellent staff and great service for your money. Great breakfast choices before continuing on with your travels. I will not use any other hotel if there's a LaQuinta in my travels.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and will make sure to share your comments with our staff!