“Great sushi & hibachi!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Have visited Sumo numerous times for their sushi & it is wonderful. It has always been fresh & very flavorful. My husband who never tried sushi & was always hesitant, is now a fan of Sumo with their many cooked sushi roll options.

This past weekend we tried their hibachi for the first time. It was delicious. I had the salmon with shrimp & my husband had the filet mignon with shrimp. Both very flavorful.

We will both be returning, like we normally do, but now have more choices to consider when ordering from Sumos very expansive menu. I highly recommend dining there. Their happy hour is fantastic as well.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

I can say it is the BEST sushi in town, no doubt.
The rolls are fresh , the presentation of the plates are pretty nice, they have a combo of sushi in a wood boat presentation, yo have to see it.
The Hibachi area is a good size, the show the chefs, how they cook your food are amazing.

I highly recommend you make a Reservation at dinner time.
I'm sure you will love it as well.

Reviewed March 19, 2017

I am gluten free and our waiter did an excellent job of making sure the cook didn't give me any gluten. The food was very good and plentiful.

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

Sumo is an entertaining dining experience. The Hibachi Grill is the way to go in my opinion. Birthday participants get a desert and extra attention.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Come to Sumos for a very fun evening with good food, saki, and lost of laughs! Great for parties and celebrations.

Date of visit: October 2016