“Anniversary dinner”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I took my wife there for our wedding anniversary and we were blown away. The food was delicious and cooked right in front of you by the chef as you sit around the grill with other couples. The chef puts on a spectacular show which makes it even more fun. We will definitely be going back here.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

My wife and I were at a table with six other people. Had the Filet and Shrimp. Everything was prepared perfectly and the assembly of the meal was a well done show. We had a great meal and lots of fun. All the other people seemed to enjoy their meals as well, no complaints or problems. Got a squirt of saki every now and then.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Ricardo is a great manager. Took care of us from start to finish. Food was fantasic!! Will definately return.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

This is a lot of fun for a group and it's a lot of food for the money. My guests each received generous shots of Saki during the food preparation all on the house. The service is good and our chef had a great sense of humor.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

We stopped for Father's Day lunch and had a blast!!! Good entertainment and wonderful food. The steak and scallops were amazing. I love the soup and salad as well. Fried rice and noodles were excellent. Fair price for what you get.