“The perfect lunch!”

Iwa Sushi and Grill
Ranked #30 of 141 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed November 14, 2016

I've had dinner here and I've always enjoyed it - beautiful presentation and fresh, delicious sushi. But my favorite meal here is their lunch Sashimi Bento Box. Soooo good! Easily the perfect lunch!

Reviewed November 10, 2016

I'm used to eating Sushi in Seattle and San Diego so it makes me a little nervous going to any seafood restaurant in Wenatchee considering it might not be fresh buuuut this Sushi place is awesome and all their food is delicious. I've tried a variety from sushi to beef and chicken and its all delish.

Reviewed October 13, 2016

Quality, delicious sushi--consistently. Service good, pleasant atmosphere. Good variety. $$-$$$ price range. We been pleased with everything we've ordered!

Reviewed August 23, 2016

We were a little skeptical trying sushi in Wenatchee, however the reviews were good, so we gave it a try. This is now one of our favorite lunch places when visiting Wenatchee. They have a great lunch special during the week and always have one of their signature dishes half price for you to try.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

I have eaten here many times and have always had fresh sushi, never a bad meal. We are used to Seattle sushi restaurants and IWA is very comparable.