“Excellent Locally Owned Family Coffee Stand”

Powerhouse Coffee Co.
Ranked #5 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Wenatchee
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I don't often give five stars to any business unless they truly provide an exceptional value and outstanding service to their customers. Today, I'm pleased to give PowerHouse Espresso five stars.

They proudly serve MONIN products along with a wide variety of other flavors and syrups. (I was educated by the owner: some brands of flavoring do well in coffee but not iced drinks or Italian Sodas, for example)

They are also happy to make SOY based drinks as well as Almond Milk, upon request.

This is a locally owned, family operated business that deserves to be succesful here in Wenatchee. These are our neighbors!

Just as important, they make an outstanding cup of coffee!

I asked for my usual which is a bit too convoluted to describe here and got exactly what I asked for. The owner was careful not to burn the milk even though I asked for it to be extra hot. He watched the temperature closely to avoid scalding the milk. After I tasted it to give him the requested feedback and assure him it was perfect, he gave me the exact measurements used so anyone else could duplicate it if he weren't there.

This stand is a little hard to see....it sits right in front of the Comfort Inn on N. Wenatchee Ave across from El Agave. They have a nice gazebo attached to the stand if you prefer to park and enjoy your drinks in the fresh air.

Easily accessible either north or southbound on N. Wenatchee Ave, this is a place you need to try!