“Great Coffee and a wonderful Couple”

Powerhouse Coffee Co.
Ranked #5 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Wenatchee
Reviewed November 11, 2015

We stayed close by at the Comfort Inn and stopped by on our way to the cemetery. The owners were such a delight and told us of a place to pick-up a quick arrangement of flowers. Great coffee.

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed September 16, 2015

The coffee has a good flavor, but I ordered a fluffy coffee and it was too sweet. The people running it were very nice and there's a little hut to sit and drink and chat with friends.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed September 10, 2015

My wife and I drove up to Powerhouse a couple times (they're big on drive-thru coffee in Wenatchee). I had "wet" cappucinos (some extra milk), and my wife had really excellent spiced Chai lattes. Powerhouse spiced Chai lattes are so good -- sweet, but creamy and spicy too -- they've become our standard now. We've ordered them elsewhere since, and none have been quite as good as we got there.

Also, Dan, one of the owners, is a very warm friendly, informative fellow. I enjoyed my conversations with him.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed August 22, 2015

What is there to say, good coffee, good prices and friendly service. Excellent location with both walk-up and drive-up.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I don't often give five stars to any business unless they truly provide an exceptional value and outstanding service to their customers. Today, I'm pleased to give PowerHouse Espresso five stars.

They proudly serve MONIN products along with a wide variety of other flavors and syrups. (I was educated by the owner: some brands of flavoring do well in coffee but not iced drinks or Italian Sodas, for example)

They are also happy to make SOY based drinks as well as Almond Milk, upon request.

This is a locally owned, family operated business that deserves to be succesful here in Wenatchee. These are our neighbors!

Just as important, they make an outstanding cup of coffee!

I asked for my usual which is a bit too convoluted to describe here and got exactly what I asked for. The owner was careful not to burn the milk even though I asked for it to be extra hot. He watched the temperature closely to avoid scalding the milk. After I tasted it to give him the requested feedback and assure him it was perfect, he gave me the exact measurements used so anyone else could duplicate it if he weren't there.

This stand is a little hard to see....it sits right in front of the Comfort Inn on N. Wenatchee Ave across from El Agave. They have a nice gazebo attached to the stand if you prefer to park and enjoy your drinks in the fresh air.

Easily accessible either north or southbound on N. Wenatchee Ave, this is a place you need to try!

Date of visit: September 2014