All reviewsbiscuits and gravycottage cheeseboiled eggsnice poolcontinental breakfastroom was cleanmini golf coursethe riverblue ray playeranother guesta deluxe king roombreakfast arealazy river tubingroom costcanned peachesan older hotelfridge and microwave
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

stayed for a weekend at Abbycreek Inn and had a very peasant stay. It's cozy and clean. The staff was abdolutely great -- warm, welcoming, and ready to help in any way. The breakfast that was included in the price wasn't elaborate, but very nice -- freshly made waffles, biscuits & gravy, boiled eggs, youghurt, cottage cheese & peaches, toast, muffins, cereal, etc. Nothing prepackaged. The Inn is a scenic mile or less walk from Withrop, a small "Western" tourist town with good restaurants and shops. The hand -crafted beer and cider shop was outstanding, as was the home-made chocolate and ice cream shop. If I return to the Methow Valley area, I plan to stay again at the Abbycreek Inn.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Our family of 4 stayed here over the President's day weekend. We had a great time. The room was basic, but clean and functional. There was a dorm size fridge and microwave as well as a small table and 2 chairs. The staff here is extremely friendly and helpful. The kids really enjoyed the games (jenga, connect4 and others) as well as the dvds that were available to borrow. The sledding hill was great fun and the inn provides sleds and tubes free of charge. There is wifi service, but during busy times is can be a little slow. Lastly, the breakfast is outstanding and includes waffles, biscuits and gravy, yogurt and hard boiled eggs. The coffee is fresh and replenished frequently. We'll be back!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Foist
Reviewed February 12, 2018

we stayed 2 nights. It was quiet, clean and comfy. We had a pet with us and it was very welcomed. The heating system worked very well. Breakfast was good, staff very friendly and helpful. We will stay again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2018

I'm rating this as a cross country skier who was looking for a reasonable rate for a week-long winter stay. This place far exceeded my expectations. The staff were extremely warm and friendly. The added bonus for me was that they have a nicely equipped wax room with tools (scrapers, brushes, Toko iron, and heat gun) that I found were much better than many XC ski resorts I've visited. The wax room is also nicely heated so you won't freeze while waxing skis. The inn was also located a very short distance from the middle of town and the trail head of a massive network of ski trails, and only a stone's throw away from an excellent market/deli. My room was comfortable enough although the cable TV service was somewhat limited. I'm not a watcher of mindless TV anyway, so that issue was very minor for me. Wifi worked well, and my king bed was very comfortable. Breakfasts provided were adequate, and the fresh waffles and homemade biscuits were a very nice touch. If you're an XC skier looking for a great value for your money, this is the place to stay in an area that includes a world-class network of XC ski trails!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed February 1, 2018

Our family spent 4 nights at the AbbyCreek Inn. Very friendly staff, attentive to our needs. Basic rooms with everything you need. Enjoyed a fresh breakfast each morning. We would definately stay again.

Room Tip: Ground floor room if you have lots of recreational gear.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family