This was a special birthday present and oh how we loved it. The rooms are divine with fireplaces, great huge comfy beds. Total luxury! The staff was excellent and tended to our every wish. We spent a weekend and it was just the greatest local getaway for relaxation. We spent two afternoons just walking to the local wineries. Woodinville has become a mecca for top notch Washington wines. Highly recommend! I will review the wonderful Barking Frog restaurant in a separate review. Perfect food in a perfect atmosphere and right beside the lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willows Lodge is an 84-room Pacific Northwest-style lodge located in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country. There are over 110 wineries and tasting rooms in close proximity to the lodge, with over 30 of them within walking distance. Willows Lodge is home to two highly-acclaimed restaurants. Its own Barking Frog restaurant features American cuisine with Pacific Northwest influences and is open for breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday, brunch Saturday-Sunday, and dinner seven nights a week. The 5-diamond, Herbfarm Restaurant, features a 9-course wine paired menu Thursday-Sunday evenings. The lively lobby bar, Fireside Lounge, opens at 4pm daily and features live entertainment Tuesday-Saturday evenings. The award-winning Spa at Willows Lodge features an outdoor relaxation pool, indoor steam room and an array of treatments including facials, massage, body treatments. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Willows Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel Woodinville
- Willows Resort Woodinville
- Willows Lodge Woodinville, Washington