1,237 results
All reviewsbarking frogred hook brewerywine tastingherb farmfireside loungechateau stmichelle winerywine countrysoaking tubnicer roomcolumbia wineryrose petalswithin walking distancelocal wineriesgas fireplacebeautiful propertypacific northwest
998 - 1,003 of 1,237 reviews
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We stayed here for three nights after our cruise. We can't say enough about this outstanding hotel and the Woodinville area. Our room was perfect with a gas fireplace and a balcony overlooking a waterfall. The staff is as helpful as we have ever seen. The food at the Barking Frog is exceptional. The nearby wineries, brewery, parks and trails are perfect for relaxation or active exercise. It's hard to imagine a better short vacation. After three nights we were sad to leave.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2012

My girlfriends and I all had a 90 min. massage at Willows Lodge followed by a d’vine pinot noir pedicure. I felt the spa services and facility’s amenities fell below average to my expectations and past spa experiences. The massage technique was not as relaxing as I would like. The pedicure service at the price point would have been better at a regular nail salon. The chairs used in the spa for the pedicure service was a garden lawn chair and a plastic wash tub to soak our feet in. Although the grounds were beautiful, the outdoor hot tub and area was very small. There were no locker rooms, the bathrooms served as a changing room. It wasn’t the relaxing experience I was hoping for to spend the day with my girlfriends. It’s definitely not your typical day spa.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank krisarri
Matt H, Front Office Manager at Willows Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

Thank you so very much for visiting the Spa at Willows Lodge and for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor. We receive very positive feedback on our newly upgraded spa however we clearly did not find a way to make your visit the unique and memorable experience that we strive for each and every time. We look forward to your next visit and invite you to reach out to me personally to ensure your next visit is a special one.

Matt Hagerman
425.424.2581

Reviewed May 7, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Willows Lodge. I can't wait to go back one day. Service was excellent - everyone was helpful and friendly. Food was awesome and happier hour was great too. Rooms were beautiful and comfortable... Can't think of a bad thing to say! We will definately be back.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I just returned from hosting 50 colleagues at the Willows Lodge for a law firm retreat. The location was great (only 30 minutes from the airport). The rooms comfortable and quiet. The food for our group was delicious -- paired one night with beer from Red Hook, another night with wines from the neighborhood. The staff were friendly, hard working, and helpful. Our highlight was the on-site ropes course that was included in an afternoon corporate team building activities organized and led by American Outback, in cooperation with the Willows staff. The course felt safe, sufficiently challenging, and suitable for all levels of ability (read 'courage'). Great experience, great place. Best retreat ever.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank 5,329,970
Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

This is the second year we've used this as our getaway for our anniversary and it doesn't disappoint. The price isn't cheap but it delivers on expectations of a premium experience. The staff is very helpful, the rooms provide comfort and quiet you'd hope for and they go the extra step to make it a memorable experience. I highly recommend a stay.

• Stayed: April 2012