My husband and I went to this lovely resort as a quick getaway while doing the Cascade Loop drive. We arrived at the Willows Lodge and I was very happy we decided to do 2 nights here. We really enjoyed the resort and the accessible room worked very well for us. The bathroom had a roll in shower with controls that were buttons that you press down (great for people with limited hand function) and a display to show the water temperature. This is a great feature for people with no sensation so they know what temperature the water is without risking burns. I have attached photos of the room (409) so you can get the general idea of the layout depending on your situation. We ate at the Barking Frog for most meals as it is onsite with the hotel. We dined in room (they deliver all room service meals) and at the restaurant, eating on their lovely outside deck since the weather was fabulous. The food was wonderful and the wine list had lots of choices by the glass so you could try various vineyards in the area. There is a paved accessible path to Ste Michelle Vineyard and the grounds there are specatular. Next time we will arrange our trip around the outdoor summer concerts they have there. There are other vineyards within walking, wheeling and biking distance but we only did one while we were there. I went to the spa and had one of the best massages by Nancy. We were impressed by the access in the lodge (though there is NOT a button to get in the front lobby doors) and the layout of the vineyards and restaurants so close by. We will come here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willows Lodge is an 84-room Pacific Northwest-style lodge located in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country. There are over 110 wineries and tasting rooms in close proximity to the lodge, with over 30 of them within walking distance. Willows Lodge is home to two highly-acclaimed restaurants. Its own Barking Frog restaurant features American cuisine with Pacific Northwest influences and is open for breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday, brunch Saturday-Sunday, and dinner seven nights a week. The 5-diamond, Herbfarm Restaurant, features a 9-course wine paired menu Thursday-Sunday evenings. The lively lobby bar, Fireside Lounge, opens at 4pm daily and features live entertainment Tuesday-Saturday evenings. The award-winning Spa at Willows Lodge features an outdoor relaxation pool, indoor steam room and an array of treatments including facials, massage, body treatments. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Willows Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel Woodinville
- Willows Resort Woodinville
- Willows Lodge Woodinville, Washington