1,237 results
All reviewsbarking frogred hook brewerywine tastingherb farmfireside loungechateau stmichelle winerywine countrysoaking tubnicer roomcolumbia wineryrose petalswithin walking distancelocal wineriesgas fireplacebeautiful propertypacific northwest
Reviewed July 13, 2018

We had a 3 day corporate event at Willows Lodge. They made it very easy to arrange and was great: the meeting room, the hotel accommodations, the grounds, and especially the staff who were attentive and highly responsive. It was great to be able to step out of the meeting room and into the gardens at break time. Everyone in my group enjoyed the week.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
denny f, General Manager at Willows Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Dear vera416416,

I was very happy to read that your 3 day corporate event at the Lodge was a success. Our team does such a wonderful job and it speaks through reviews such as this. Thank you so much for being our guest and for taking the time to send this review. I hope that you have the opportunity to stay with us again soon and often.

With warm regards,

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Great lodge in Woodinville, has a SPA a restaurant and bikes to wonder around in the trails near by
Highly recommended for a stay. try the winery nearby.
The barking frog restaurant is also very unique and good which has a changing menu

Room Tip: Take a room looking over the garden
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guy M,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for choosing to be our guest. I'm happy you were able to enjoy the spa, restaurant and bikes and hope to welcome you back to the Lodge again soon to make more memories!

With warm regards,

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were originally going to travel to Vegas to celebrate his 30th birthday and our anniversary, but since this would be our first overnight trip away from our baby- we decided to stay closer to home. I was referred to Willows from a family member and I am so glad I listened to them!

I reached out on the website to inquire about a military discount, my husband is in the Air Force so this would be a big splurge for us, it was worth it to ask! I was quickly referred to Kathleen who was able to book our stay and we were able to stay within our budget and book a “nicer” room!

A week before our stay I responded to the email with pillow preferences and any room service requests and was surprised when my response sparked a conversation with Ben, the Chief Concierge. Ben asked for some more information about us and was curious about our military address. He promised us a quiet room and said he would make it a great get away! I didn’t expect what we ended up with when we arrived! He had upgraded us the the Simkins Suite, a giant suite overlooking the terrace, above the lounge. We were welcomed to the room with two chilled Red Hook beers and truffles thanking my husband for his service, it was so nice.

We dined at Barking Frog that evening and they too had gotten the memo of our celebration, bringing us a complementary treat. The food was AMAZING!! Best pork chop I have had in my life.

When we returned to our room, there was champagne and strawberries waiting for us. It was so nice. We spent the next two days relaxing and enjoying the peace and quiet, which I didn’t expect being that close to the lobby and lounge, but we never heard a peep!

I was blown away with the service and kindness of all of the staff we came in contact with. Multiple times my husband was thanked for his service from members of the staff. That was so special for us. Thank you Willows Lodge for a vacation to remember and for treating us with such kindness and respect. We saved our pennies for a memorable anniversary, and you delivered just that!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear carriemmcclellan,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us on your husband's 30th. It means so much to us all that you celebrated such a special day with us and we are happy that the stay was a memorable one as that is precisely what our goal is with every guest. I hope to welcome you and your husband back again and again and hope that we have a lifelong guest with plenty more memories to be made.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here 3-4 times and I absolutely love everything about it. The staff, the location, the food....but I had a very strange experience tonight when I could order a drink for myself and 5 colleagues at 10pm. This was weird because last night we were ordering drinks outside on the terrace area at 10.15/10.30 with no questions asked. Tonight however we were only offered the option of the staff sending wine to our rooms! Really? So why the change one night to the next? And why stop serving drinks at 10pm. This really ruined our overall experience at the hotel.

Disappointed.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Matt C,

Thank you so much for staying with us 3-4 times and happy that you love everything about the property, staff, food and location. I'd be happy to discuss the challenge you and your colleagues faced with ordering drinks directly. Feel free to give me a call at the property at 425.424.3900.

Thank you again for continuing to be our guest and hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

What a fabulous time we had. My daughters and I enjoyed our beautiful suite, massage and wonderful dinner at Willows Lodge. Sitting out on the balcony was so peaceful. I only wish it was cold so we could have the fire in the fireplace. We so want to go back and spend more time there.

Room Tip: take advantage of the pillow menu
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear victoria n,

What a lovely "Girlfriend Getaway." Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and enjoy what Willows Lodge has to offer. Sounds to me like you did it right with the spa and fine dining while you were with us. Come back again and enjoy a chilly night with the fireplace after the Summer and we'll be sure to provide you with more memories to cherish.