“Wonderful trip to Yakima” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Yakima

Holiday Inn Yakima
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
San Francisco Bay Area
“Wonderful trip to Yakima”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2011

Accomodations were great and the surrounding area convenient to coffee houses, churches, and downtown walking tour. During the latter the P.D. responded to a citizen's concern. The officer said he didn't know anyone still walked in downtown Yakima! We drove north one day along the river, and south another day to a wonderful winery high above the valley.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Seattle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2011

We stopped in Yakima on our driving vacation and checked into this Holiday Inn by chance because the Red Lion was full. How lucky for us. The hotel is new and in great shape. The front desk staff was very friendly and professional. The rooms are modern and clean, the beds are really, really comfortable. The Keurig coffee makers are a great touch. We like the hotel so much we stayed on our way back as well. The restaurant is now called 8th Street Bistro and the food for dinner was excellent, better than we expected. We originally ate there for convenience, but made sure we arrived in time to eat there again on our 2nd stay. If I lived in Yakima this would be a destination restaurant for me. My husband and I had different meals both times, and all four entrees were delicious. Gated parking is a plus, the property was very quiet.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank GrnidgrlSeattle
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2011

We are very pleased with the Holiday inn. I was skeptical when my husband wanted to book this hotel but it was fantastic. It is the second Holiday Inn we have stayed at this week and I am happy we will be staying at anothe one at the end of the month. Holiday Inn is doing a fantastic job! Thanks!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Seattle, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2011

Arrived and checked in with no problems. Room was very nice. Very clean, and the furnishings nice. As I walked in, I noticed the Kurig coffee maker right off the bat. That was an extremely nice touch.

The nice thing about this Hotel is the full service, with restaurant and bar. It made my diner choice easy. The bar was fully stocked with a nice selection of beers. I ordered the steak medallions for dinner and the meal was excellent.

This is my #1 choice when staying in Yakima.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank MetalSales
Bothell
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2011

Loved this hotel! The room was clean, comfortable and we had a great time. Loved the jetted tub in the bathroom! The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. When I requested a couple of extra bath towels, they didn't bat an eye. We don't get to Yakima very often, but they will definitely be my first choice when we go back.

Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2011

LOVE the Holiday Inn - in Yakima. Its right off the freeway (but you don't hear the freeway noise). Quiet place. Nice restaurant. Great staff. Clean rooms. Comfy beds. Roomy. Has gated parking which is an awesome feature as well! Nice pool area. Business center is small but works in a pinch. Close to downtown. Right across the street from the convention center and a HUGE step up from the Red Lion. Brand new and modern decor. Will stay there again :) The "take out" from the restaurant was really good too!

My "only" complaint is the bar tender doesn't really have a grasp on making good drinks....aside from that great place.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank orionsangel2
Allentown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2011

I recently stayed in this hotel for business in the area. I was impressed to learn that it was a newer Holiday Inn. The rooms are standard holiday inn style, which is spacious and modern. The bed was comfortable and I found it to be very supportive. I tried the resturant intially because I did not want to have to leave the hotel for a meal, but after trying it I found the quality to ve very good and opted to dine there other times during this trip. I would recommend this hotel. Price is reasonable, staff is friendly, and quality seems to really be there!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business