“Look no further!”

Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
San Francisco, California
“Look no further!”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

The reviews are right! Spotlessly clean rooms, well appointed and great value. Our room had a full kitchen complete with dishwasher, stovetop large fridge. 2 flat screen TVs, 2 Queens and a pull-out sleep sofa. All for $79. plus tax. Next time we're in Yakima we will stay here again. Loved it.

• Stayed February 2012
5 Thank Artist26
Ledgestone, General Manager at Ledgestone Hotel Yakima, responded to this review, 20 February 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review! I am so happy to hear that you found our past reviews to be true to what you found during your stay. Our housekeeping staff does an absolutely amazing job keeping the entire hotel clean and up to our standards. Our owner took great care in desiging the rooms to be modern, well-appointed and comfortable for our guests. We cannot wait to welcome you back the next time you are in town!
Sara Allen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Bellingham, WA
Reviewed 19 January 2012

From the nice, stylish lobby and the professional and courteous staff to the very comfortable guest room, we enjoyed every minute of our stay at the Ledgestone. It was easy to find from the freeway and was easy to reach the big cross-country meet we attended on the other side of Yakima (thanks to directions from the front desk!). The room felt a bit luxurious, with its nice sitting room and kitchen -- wish we could have stayed longer! The Bob's Burgers & Brews next door was an unexpected treat that we took advantage of happily. All-around good stay!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank SmilingSojourner
Thank you for the lovely review! I am thrilled you had a memerable experience with us from start to finish! I am happy to hear our staff was helpful and the room felt spacious and luxurious. It is nice you were able to take advantage of Bob's Burgers & Brew next door. They have great food/drinks and are so convenient! We wish you could have stayed longer too! We certainly hope to welcome you back the next time you visit Yakima. Thanks again!
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Where do I start? The hotel is beautiful. The room was modern and very comportable. The employees were very nice and helpful. The location is nice, right off the freeway and close to a couple stores and restaurants. The price was great for the value of the hotel. I would defanatly recommend this hotel to everyone I know.

• Stayed December 2011
2 Thank Mason206
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel! I am happy to hear that you found our staff to be helpful and the accommodations comfortable. I am glad you saw the value in our pricing for the great experience you had. We look forward to welcoming you back and any friends/family you recommend to us in the future!
Burlington, WA
Reviewed 28 November 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 3 days in November and I loved it! We have a family of 4 (which include my teenager and my toddler) but it didn't feel cramped at all. The room was spacious, clean, and decorated very modern making it feel very home like. The staff was very friendly and were eager to help with anything we needed. You can easily walk next door to Bob's Burger & Brew for some great food any time of the day or wander over to Target or Big Lots across the street to get out a bit. The hotel was quiet and in a good area of town. The rates were very reasonable especially considering what you get. We travel often and this was the best bang for our buck we have found in a long time! I will look for a Ledgestone hotel or their sister hotels anytime I travel in the future!

Room Tip: Even with a family of 4, we only got a 1 queen room and it was plenty of room since the couch in the...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank WashingtonMom26
Ledgestone, General Manager at Ledgestone Hotel Yakima, responded to this review, 20 December 2011
Thank you for your wonderful comments! It is great to hear your suite was spacious enough for your family, as our rooms are 30% larger than the average hotel room. I am glad you like the modern, clean and comfortable feel of the suites. I am also happy to hear our staff was friendly and eager to assist you, as customer service is a priority for us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you and your family visit the area or at one of our sister properties (Aspen Hotels) in Alaska!

Cape Cod
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Very nice contemporary accommodations that included a sitting room and a fully-equipped, stocked kitchenette with a beautiful, spacious bathroom. My first apartment was smaller. The staff was pleasant and efficient, good location(easy on and off the highwa) AND a reasonable price. We were just passing through Yakima on our Northwest/West Coast road trip and were very happy to spend a night here. Definitely recommend it.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ljcapecod
Thank you so much for the review and recommending us! I am delighted to hear our staff was pleasant and efficent and you felt it was a great value. I am also pleased to hear you felt Ledgestone Hotel is in a convienent location and were happy to spend the night. We strive to give our guests a memorable stay and certainly hope to welcome you back again!

Bellingham, WA
Reviewed 30 October 2011

We have always used the Oxford Suites when we visit YKM, but I thought that I'd give the Ledgestone a try, even though it's on what was the "wrong" side of town in the 90's. The property was well lit, and seemed safe, with a wise use of open landscape to prevent mischief.

The check-in was so quick that I really can't comment about attitude, before I knew it, I was walking down the hall with my key. The room was in excellent shape, with a full kitchen, [~3/4 size fridge/freezer, two burner stove, microwave and dishwasher. Nice fold-out couch. I would usually rather donate a kidney than use the fold-out, but my granddaughter and DiL won the toss, and Grandpa got the foldout. It was decent, which is MUCH better than they usually are. My DiL said that the bed was comfortable, sans 4 year old kicking her.

No pool and no breakfast, but about $15-20 cheaper than the Oxford Suites, but I still might go back to the Oxford with the grandkids, because the pool and proximity to the park, and bfast means more to them.

If I was on a business trip [the targeted customer for this property], this would definitely be my first pick... although I would still make sure my car had nothing of value visible in it. No desk clerk late at night. I called after hours once, and reached a security guard. Uncertain if he is on-property all night, if he is, that would be a strong plus, assuming he's not nose down in his smart phone like so many are nowadays.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank 82nd_Airborne
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review. I am glad to hear you would choose Ledgestone Hotel again and the accommodations were in excellent shape. Though we do not offer a pool on site, we work closely with the YMCA and offer day passes at a nominal fee. We do have a reliable security guard on-site nightly from 1030 pm - 630 am. We have not experienced much mischief on our property, but it is always nice to have the added security. Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip to Yakima!

Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 4 October 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Ledgestone for one night on our way down to Oregon. Our first impression of the hotel on arrival was a positive one that remained true through our brief one night stay. The grounds were very well kept and the property has a new, clean and well cared for look.
Check-in: We arrived around 1:00 PM and checked in. Our room, on the top floor, was ready and our check in was prompt, courteous and done with a smile. Can’t complain at all.
The Room: Very nicely done over all. We prefer the suite set up because I am a pretty early riser and it’s nice to be able to get up and go to the living area to drink my coffee while my husband sleeps in.
- The room was very clean. No complaints there. Clearly the maid service pays attention to detail when cleaning and it shows.
- Kitchen. Perfect size and would be a great asset if anyone needed to stay there long term. There were dishes, a coffee maker, fridge, stove and other things needed to prepare a simple meal.
- Bed and Bath: The bed was comfy and the bathroom was spotless.
- Noise. The room was so peaceful. Never heard a peep of noise from any other room or even in the hall.
- Location: Right off the freeway, easy to find and close to a couple places to eat and shop. Never noticed any freeway noise so being close to the freeway was not an issue from that standpoint.
- Check-out: Quick, easy and no billing issues.

It was a pleasure to stay here and the little interaction that we had with the staff was very pleasant. Places like this make road trips a pleasure and we would certainly stay here again if ever down that way in the future. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Room Tip: I always prefer a top floor so I don't have to deal with people on my ceiling.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MrsCombs
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write about your pleasant and positive experience with us! I am pleased our staff was prompt and courteous when you interacted with them and that you noticed the hotel is well-cared for. We do take pride in our customer service and the upkeep of our hotel. I am glad to hear you found the room to be very clean, as our housekeeping staff does focus on the details. We do hope you are able to return to Yakima and spend more time so you can fully enjoy all the comforts of home at Ledgestone Hotel!