“Delicious food, excellent service and yummy cakes plus the best iced coffee I've ever had.”

The Flying Apron Patisserie
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Wesburn
Reviewed April 5, 2018

The Apron is just a delight. The sausage rolls and pies are our usual lunch indulgence, washed down with hot or iced coffee and followed with one of the many fabulous cakes.
My wife loves the fruity frangipanes and I will have anything from a brandy ball to a
donut . All housemade. All delicious.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

I think I put weight on just driving past this place. Incredibly tempting array of in house made food. Coffee is pretty good.

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

This little place always has many cars out the front & I've always had 5 star delites.

It's a blink & you might miss it location (on the corner, with a real estate company)

Servings are always generous & amazeballs.

Exceptionally kind with his leftovers after a busy wkd.

Deserves 10 stars just for that alone!

It's a place I would encourage everyone to visit, perfect for a Yarra Valley wkd drive or a treat after a lovely Warburton trail walk.

I say many thank you's for your kind deliveries & I only wish people appreciated all that you do.

Reviewed December 20, 2017

So good to eat some real food for a change. Actual butter, real croissants, beautiful fresh produce, and perfect sweets. Introduced my picky family for the first time. Minds blown.

Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a coffee and a couple of cakes. Nice family run cafe where they seem to know how to bake. A great relief after avoiding the series of rancid-smelling cafes we found in Warberton.