“Delicious food, excellent service and yummy cakes plus the best iced coffee I've ever had.”

The Flying Apron Patisserie
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Wesburn
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Apron is just a delight. The sausage rolls and pies are our usual lunch indulgence, washed down with hot or iced coffee and followed with one of the many fabulous cakes.
My wife loves the fruity frangipanes and I will have anything from a brandy ball to a
donut . All housemade. All delicious.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I think I put weight on just driving past this place. Incredibly tempting array of in house made food. Coffee is pretty good.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

This little place always has many cars out the front & I've always had 5 star delites.

It's a blink & you might miss it location (on the corner, with a real estate company)

Servings are always generous & amazeballs.

Exceptionally kind with his leftovers after a busy wkd.

Deserves 10 stars just for that alone!

It's a place I would encourage everyone to visit, perfect for a Yarra Valley wkd drive or a treat after a lovely Warburton trail walk.

I say many thank you's for your kind deliveries & I only wish people appreciated all that you do.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

So good to eat some real food for a change. Actual butter, real croissants, beautiful fresh produce, and perfect sweets. Introduced my picky family for the first time. Minds blown.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Stop in at the flying apron for morning tea consisting of latte and raspberry tart with custard cream.
Everything beautifully presented and tasted deliciously delicious. You can really notice the quality and love that goes into the food they are creating.
Staff very friendly and the cafe/shop is very clean. Would highly recommend and will definitely be back.