Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$72
Hotels.comUS$72
Agoda.comUS$72
FindHotelUS$72
Expedia.comUS$72
StayForLongUS$78
All reviews front desk cookies west virginia room was clean and comfortable a great place to stay would definitely stay here again staff was friendly sarah wv highway mattress internet
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2020

My stay here was very good and great I rate hotels by internet and this Hotel had very good internet the room was very nice and good also. I would stay here again, if a place had bad internet I would not care if the service was good or great they still would receive a bad review from me if the internet was bad.

Date of stay: September 2020
Steve Lasko, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our Internet. It is our goal that all of our guests have a wonderful stay. I do hope you stay with us again the next time you need a room in this area.

Reviewed September 15, 2020 via mobile

Hands down, the best place to stay if you need to rest your head in Bridgeport, WV. The staff are very friendly, especially Sarah! Love her! And it’s ALWAYS so clean! I hate that I have to be away from home, but glad to know I have a great place to stay! :) Also, fresh baked cookies as soon as you walk in the door?! :)

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Steve Lasko, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are lucky to have Sarah and others on staff like her. Our Housekeeping department takes great pride in keeping things clean and sanitized in these trying times. Due to Covid-19, at this time we can not put out the fresh baked cookies, but hopefully soon we will do so again. I do hope you decide to stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed August 27, 2020 via mobile

We always love staying at in Microtel because it’s affordable and it provides all the necessities needed in a hotel. The staff was great and the location is perfect. It is near the highway and there are plenty of restaurant choices near the hotel. Due to Covid, breakfast is a bagged lunch but it was enough to fill us up in the morning. We would definitely stay here again if we came back to West Virginia.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank ej9718

Thank you so much for your great review. It is true we have quite a few very fine restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. They are leveling the hillside right across the road from us, and will be putting in new stores and restaurants for people to enjoy. I do hope you come back to West Virginia and stay with us again.

Reviewed August 16, 2020

We came to Bridgeport, WV to join in the Celebration of Life for Ed Morrison. Which was VERY successful... OVER 1,000 people participated in a drive-by of his home at Maple Lake, expressing their heartfelt condolences to his wife and family who were in attendance...

Date of stay: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Steve Lasko, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. I am so sorry for your loss. I knew Ed personally also, he was truly one of the nicest people I have ever of the privilege of knowing. I am glad to hear that so many people were able to participate in the drive-by in remembrance of Ed. I do hope you decide to stay with us again under better circumstances.

Reviewed June 27, 2020 via mobile

The rooms were a little dated. Our shower was broken. The water barely came out of the shower head, continued to come out of the faucet, and the drain worked slowly, causing the tube to fill up with water while showering. It left a mess for the next person. Could have been better.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Steve Lasko, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2020

I do sincerely apologize for the problem you had with your shower. Our maintenance department takes great pride in keeping all of our rooms working perfectly. As far as our rooms, we are still in the process of remodeling them. We have a few things still to change out in them. I do hope you will give us another chance in the future.