Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$71
Agoda.comUS$71
FindHotelUS$107
StayForLongUS$107
Hampton.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2019

I have been writing reviews on this site since 2005. I have stayed at Hamptons from Maryland to California. I had a box of Tresiba insulin that I put in the bottom of the refrigerator in the evening. The next morning I found that my bottle of water was full of ice and my Adkins shake was now full over ice. I was very worried about the condition of the Tresiba and found it to be frozen. I had another Tresiba pen which had not been put in the fridge and it was clear like it should be. Now for the actual review from the start. Driving into the parking lot I found it to be very rough and in bad need of repair. After parking my car I found that the sidewalks were very dirty and broken in several places. I entered the property and was greeted by a very good front desk staff member, I was impressed with the lobby. We walked to the elevator and as it move upward it made some very strange sounds. We got of on the second flood and the first thing I saw was carpets that were in bad need of cleaning. We entered the room and the tile on the entry way had very large grout that was very dirty. My wife found that the area around the toilet had not bee cleaned. The toilet. tub and basin were all clean. There was plenty of hot water. Both beds look nice until we laid on the very soft bed. The pillows were pretty much flat. The carpet look new and was in good shape. Everything in the room worked well except the air conditioner. The tv was nice but we had to turn off the heat pump both to hear the TV and to be able to sleep. On my way to breakfast I notices ceiling tiles that were heavily water stained outside of the elevator on the second floor. I arrive at the breakfast room at about 8:30 am only to find there was no bacon or eggs so I returned to my room and prepared to check out. I went to the front deck but there was no one there to take my door card to so I just put it on the counter. This stay did not meet my expectations and I do not think and issue will be addressed. We stay at least 40 days in motels during this year in nine states. There is a nice Microtel a few miles away and a new Hampton just a few miles from this property. I have never rated a motel so low. We will never stay there again and would tell people to avoid this place.

Room tip: Do not stay there
Date of stay: October 2019
Guide66015230568, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Buckhannon, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2019

we thank you for your comments and will work harder to improve our service

Reviewed September 18, 2019

Nice staff. Very nice, in fact. But the property itself has some challenges. Old bathroom caulking. Outside entrance with prominent overflowing old trash receptacle. Terrible internet. Tiny workout room with hardly any equipment. One night, rowdy floor at midnight - thankfully the nice nighttime staff person handled it! Again, good staff. I want them to be recognized. But other challenges for sure.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Guide66015230568, Manager at Hampton Inn Buckhannon, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2019

Thank you for your comments I appreciate the staff as well and will pass your comments to them. The owners are looking at updates for the property which I hope will correct your other issues

Reviewed September 16, 2019

The hotel was perfect for our trip, the kids loved the pool, the staff was friendly and the hotel was clean. Breakfast was good, the kids loved the waffel maker. We would absolutely stay at this location again.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Guide66015230568, Manager at Hampton Inn Buckhannon, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2019

Reviewed August 20, 2019

My overall experience was absolutely fantastic! The hotel was clean and organized. The staff was knowledgable, friendly, and very professional! Thank you for making my business trip feel like a vacation!

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Guide66015230568, Manager at Hampton Inn Buckhannon, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2019

thank you for your comments I will let staff know

Reviewed August 17, 2019

My family was traveling to Louisville to take our daughter back to college. We chose this hotel for a number of reasons but mostly because it was a Hampton Inn. The hotel was a bit of a drive from I-79 (about 12 min) but was acceptable for the price and amenities. The staff were super friendly and efficient, breakfast options were a pretty good assortment for complimentary options (though no breakfast meat but that didn't matter to us), and the pool was very inviting (visible as you check in however we did not use it). The room itself was pretty spacious, though the interior furniture choices were a bit dated (they were in great shape so I'm unsure if they were newer pieces that were "old fashioned" looking or dated furniture that was well kept). The only real downside we found were that the mattresses were very hard in our opinion (mine, my husband, and adult daughter). If we were traveling through again, we would most likely stay here as the price, security, and amenities were superior to surrounding hotels.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Guide66015230568, Manager at Hampton Inn Buckhannon, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2019