See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 7, 2013

The room was filthy, there was human waste in the toilet when we checked in ( I know this, because when I went to open the lid, the lid came off in my hand!) , the towels were dirty. We went down to the police station and told them the situation just in case we had trouble getting our money back and learned that there had been drug activity there. It was terrible. Our money was returned, but not without some resistance until I mentioned the police. Stay clear!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Carolyn S
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I'm a pilotcar driver that escorts oversize loads across country.I was unfortunate to choose this place.The smell in my roim was like intense body odor with air freshener.Woke up at 330 because of noise( thankfully ) and discovered bedbugs!!They wouldnt answer phone or lobby .STAY AWAY

• Stayed: September 2012
4  Thank Jewell B
Reviewed December 15, 2011

this was an older motel but my stay was comfortable, was checked in by a friendly Indian couple, I had a room with a king size bed with clean sheets, micro & fridge, and the bathroom was decent except the tube had old stains from friction tape that was removed, I did not have problems with bugs what so ever. I would stay here again if back in the area.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jgladieux
Reviewed August 21, 2011

The room was dirty... bathtub was filthy...towels were grubby...don't go there !

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mary Anne S
Reviewed May 25, 2011

We have a family reunion near Burnsville every year, and most of the family now brings tents rather than stay at this motel. Last and final stay: cobwebs on the lampshades, partially eaten food in the nightstand drawer, and bedbug infestation in the room. I can deal with the first two, but my wife shrieked and fled when we found the bugs (she had several bites). We ended up staying 20 miles away in Weston.

• Stayed: August 2010