Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews front porch hot tub cookies seneca rocks north fork cookie jar other guests mile hike hiking trails bean soup hideaway cabin milky way potomac suite rocking chairs gourmet meal spruce knob direct tv
Selected filters
Reviewed April 9, 2021 via mobile

If you want to get unplugged in a place that completely welcomes you like you were family this is the place for you! Ed is quite the chef and Carol is quite the homemaker with her freshly made cookies. We had an awesome room even though we didn’t have a view of the mountain. It definitely didn’t matter. I can’t tell you how rejuvenated we were after this visit. We are already booked for October and can’t wait to go back. Don’t worry if you can’t completely unplug, they do have WiFi!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Edwin Fischer, Owner at North Fork Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2021

Thanks for your wonderful review. We are so happy you could find our mountain hideaway as a place to relax, unplug and feel refreshed when you left. We look forward to your return. Carol's fresh baked cookies are the best. I named them the "I'd Marry You All Over Again cookies" because whenever she makes a fresh batch and I have one I always say, Honey these are so good that if I wasn't already married to you, I would marry you all over again.

Please let us know if you enjoyed and of our special dishes. We would be glad to make it for you again.

October is the best month to come to enjoy the Fall Colors in Smoke Hole Canyon.

Reviewed February 16, 2021 via mobile

I took my girlfriend to this place for a valentine's getaway, the service is incredible. The room was clean and orderly when we walked in, the common areas had plenty to do. The view was amazing, and would have been even better in the fall. Their food was to die for. I would highly recommend the fine dining option, it is well worth it. The owners are very kind and were a pleasure to talk to.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Edwin Fischer, Owner at North Fork Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2021

Alec it was great having you join us for Valentine's Weekend. We are grateful that you were able to enjoy your stay and find our amenities satisfactory. We appreciate your kind words about our dining options. Food and wine are two of my passions as we try to exceed customer expectations in these areas, Our other passion is serving appreciative guests like you, We look forward to your return in the Fall. We have great colors starting in September and lasting until early November.

Reviewed January 9, 2021 via mobile

The North Fork Mountain Inn is a beautiful place to visit. Me and my girlfriend had an amazing time at the Inn, staying for 2 nights. This is the perfect spot for a romantic getaway. Ed, the innkeeper, was incredibly helpful and accommodating to us. Our first night, we had massages which I highly recommend to those looking to stay here...the massage therapist is great at what he does. Ed cooked every meal for us which were all outstanding, he is a very good cook as well as host. The second night we were there, Ed (also a sommelier) hosted a wine tasting which was so much fun and a very knowledgeable experience. I cannot recommend this place enough it was so enjoyable. Great views, great food, and an overall wonderful time.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Edwin Fischer, Owner at North Fork Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2021

Thanks for your wonderful review. We enjoyed having you for a weekend getaway. We get many great compliments on John, our massage therapist. We are grateful to have someone so gifted.
We appreciate the kind words about our food and wine experiences. We try to go above and beyond to exceed our customer expectations. We look forward to your return visit.
Thanks again for writing such a nice review.

Reviewed December 13, 2020 via mobile

If you ever found yourself wanting to experience a little piece of a true mountain paradise, you have to join Ed and Carroll in their beautiful Inn. Have to say I found this place on TripAdvisor, not being sure if it’s exact location with respect to my personal business in the lower valley. I am absolutely beside myself having to leave their Inn. The scenery, the wine, the exceptional dining, conversation... what else can I say. Go Go Go. You will never regret it.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for your nice review. We are hidden away in the midst of the Monongahela National Forest. We are glad that you had such a great experience. We hope you can return when your business schedule permits such a getaway. We welcome you back with a hope of creating another memorable experience.

Reviewed November 9, 2020

My fiancé and I had a lovely weekend celebrating our recent engagement at North Fork Mountain Inn. Ed and Carol were great and very accommodating. Wine tasting was fun, and dinner was great. The location in the mountains is superb, and very close to excellent hiking. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: November 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We love being a part of engagements while staying with us at the Inn. We were grateful to have you keep our streak of successful proposals alive (15 for 15). We always enjoy helping make the special arrangements to create and celebrate such a special occasion. We hope you can return, perhaps on your honeymoon.