“An excellent Thai restaurant...”

Sumittra Thai Cuisine
Ranked #9 of 63 Restaurants in Charles Town
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Charles Town, WV is fortunate to have a Thai restaurant as good as Sumittra. We like Thai food, and were very impressed by the quality of the appetizers and entrees served here. Accolades for the preparation, presentation, and taste of our dinner choices which included Sumittra dumplings, Pad Khing, and Koa Soi. Our expectations were exceeded and we enjoyed our meals very much. We also liked the simple decor and that the restaurant included a small bar. Add in friendly and patient waitstaff (who helped us choose from all the great menu choices), low entree prices (under $15!), and generous portions. If only our hometown Thai restaurants could be this good!

3  Thank Keystone_Traveler

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I love this restaurant. They have a great wine list, wonderful appetizers to start your meal or just come in after work. And yes, there is Happy Hour. The entrees were delicious and very large portions. You will not be disappointed by coming here.

1  Thank Mary R
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The happy hour offerings here are amazing! I highly recommend getting there towards the end of happy hour for a deal on drinks and apps but definitely save room for an entree! The Thai Iced Tea is amazing!!!! The wine offerings are great as well! Wishing I lived closer so I could frequent the place!

3  Thank Jeng1974
Reviewed 5 July 2017

this was our first time trying this type of food. It was excellent. Would definitely eat there again if ever in the area. Next time we would try the noodles instead of the rice. But all was fantastic

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were not expecting to find a good Thai restaurant in Charles town. Good food, large portions, and good service. It is pricey imo. About $15 for an entree. But like I said, they give you large portions. My wife and I both had food for lunch the next day.

1  Thank Cmart051