All reviews race track hollywood casino breakfast buffet bagels runs every minutes shuttle drivers are shuttle service free shuttle home fries alarm clock decent hotel my husband and i front desk staff nice room hour shuttle comfortable beds stayed here for one night
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

The rooms are very nice. Be aware of the $10.00 Amenity Charge, for water bottles and etc. When we got to the room there wasn’t any water bottles we check with the room attendant and she gave us the last one she had on the cart. Later we mentioned this at the front desk and later two bottles were delivered to the room. The front desk was very helpful. Continental Breakfast was included, it had a nice variety. Two mornings in a row they had ham it was really salty the first morning. Overall it was a nice facility and we would return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Anna L, Manager at The Inn at Charles Town, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Dear mr2turtle,

Thank you for staying with us at the Inn at Charles Town. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our facilities. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future!

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Horrible experience! My gf was bitten on her side by bedbugs. When we contacted management (Laura) about the issue, we had a investigation completed and were told that we would be contacted (Nick). Not only have we not been contacted but when I called back I was asked “What I wanted out of the issue?” and was told again that someone would reach out....I still haven’t heard anything. Never again...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank brianwaite1
Anna L, Manager at The Inn at Charles Town, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Dear brianwaite1,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Inn at Charles Town. I am sorry to hear that you have not yet received a response from us. After looking into your stay I can confirm that the guest room you were staying in did not test positive for any bedbug activity. If you have any additional questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to the hotel directly at (304) 885.5800. Again, thank you for staying with us. I hope that we will have the chance to regain your faith in us again in the future.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

The beds and pillows are comfortable. The service is good. Mountain views on the front side rooms and back side rooms look over the racetrack, so you can watch the races @ night, also see the horses training in the morning, I thought was pretty cool. $10. charge for breakfast & valet parking. Breakfast is OK nothing special I have had better also have had far worst.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear seaulater2015,

Thanks for responding with your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the property and our amenities (and the view of the horses!). Thank you, as well, for your feedback regarding our breakfast - we appreciate the insight into our potential opportunities for improvement. We hope to see you at the Inn at Charles Town again soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

My wife and I stayed here for one night to break up a long trip home after vacation in NC (and to hit the casino). The hotel was clean, The room was very nice (room 201) Check in was quick and efficient. The breakfast was fine, Plenty of food and servers kept bringing more. Take a pass on the bar. Way overpriced for less than adequate wine. Front desk personnel were fine. Bartender not so good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank UpstateNYers13902
Anna L, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn at Charles Town, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

UpstateNYers13902 thank you for your review of our property! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you were happy with our property and our accommodations. I'm sorry to hear that your experience at the bar was less enjoyable. I hope that you will return to see us again and give the hotel bar another try. Our goal is to always provide our guests with great service, and it appears we fell short in that area, but we look forward to the opportunity to make it up to you next time.

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

We went to a concert at the Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races...booked a stay at the Inn on the grounds as a Christmas present. Over $350 for a standard...clean but plain jane king room. NO breakfast plus a $10 fee??? Stay at the Hampton for less than half the price...Casino shuttle stops there too every 15 mins!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Anna L, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn at Charles Town, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Dear Hart D,

Thank you for staying with us at The Inn at Charles Town. While our rate does fluctuate based on availability, our amenity fee includes a $5.00 dining credit, complimentary bottles of water in your guest room, valet parking at the casino, and a hot breakfast every morning. I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to join us for our breakfast, but we would be happy to have you as a guest again at our property the next time you are in town.