All reviews turf motel room was clean free breakfast newer part bread for toast turf lounge shuttle service hollywood casino jetted tub other hotels stay there again repeat customers king bed free shuttle nice size coffee pot the staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed June 19, 2018

The rooms are large and the internet works well. The breakfast is good (they serve biscuits and gravy which is always a plus). The beds and pillows are ok, nothing special but not bad either. I like that they cleaned my room early which is important to me because I work in the morning and need to do computer work in the afternoon. The value is great at about half the price of the bigger name brand hotels in the area. I feel I got a good value and would return.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Everyone was very nice, but the room was very musty smell to it and old and out dated. The bathroom was crazy, as the sink was so low that you almost had to bend down to brush your teeth. As my husband took a shower there were bugs coming out of the towels. After looking at the pictures on your site, I was really shocked at the looks of the room that we were given. Needless to say we were there for our anniversary and will not return to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2018

We will surely stay here again next time we want to visit the race track/casino. We stayed in the second building across the parking lot on the 2nd floor. The room was clean and quite bigger than typical hotel rooms. The bathroom was also spacious and clean. We didnt visit the restaurant, but it came recommended by locals. We did take advantage of visiting the lounge for a few beers after we left the casino; there were several locals and a few other visitors there. We actually enjoyed being there more than the casino; the patrons were friendly and fun to be around. It was a little loud, but we like that. The free breakfast was good, and we didnt have any trouble finding somewhere to sit. It was also very easy to find and the parking lot is spacious. The staff members were nice and helpful, and the free shuttle bus that runs to and from the casino was a major plus! We have stayed in a few very pricey hotels before and didnt have an experience as good as this one was. We will for sure use this place again! It is a little dated, but that only adds to the atmosphere; we loved it!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Rooms a little musty smelling but overall not a bad experience, the onsite bar is tiny and in a basement, staff is super friendly and helpful. Very close to the racetrack with a free shuttle, went on cinco de mayo

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

For the relatively low price of this hotel it is a must stay. No issues while staying here.

I arrived early on the two separate days I stayed and both times they were able to get me into my room way before the 3:00 pm check in time.

Enterprise car rental is located in basically the same parking lot as the hotel. It made it very convenient for both dropping off my rental car and then picking one up.

The Inn was clean in the common areas and the two diffrent rooms I stayed in were both clean. Nice that bathtubs had a spa in them.

The breakfast was good. Both hot and cold items. Eggs and sausage for protine waffles, various breads.

Close to Harper's Ferry with less cost. Drive is only a few minutes away or a public bus is available.

A rare gem for the price of the hotel. The cost of this hotel ($90) is typical for my price range and this hotel far exceeds my expectations.

I would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo