All reviews turf motel room was clean free breakfast newer part bread for toast turf lounge shuttle service hollywood casino jetted tub stay there again repeat customers king bed free shuttle nice size coffee pot the staff was friendly and helpful nice stay
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Needed a night out with the hubby , this was the perfect place . Check in was fast , they offer shuttle service to the track ,the room was clean Michelle our maide was great .. they offer a free breakfast which was also nice .. and the lady that worked at night , I think her name was Amanda , was awesome .. she remade our keys , called the shuttle for us .. will stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leslie S
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Recently, while our AC was being fixed, my boyfriend and I decided to get a room here mainly because it was dog friendly. The next morning my boyfriend got out of the shower and he had bite marks, from what I assume were bed bugs, on his legs. After further investigation, I discovered some on my lower legs as well.
The room also had quite a few other bugs/flies in it and didn't seem very clean in general.
In addition, they charge a $50 no refund deposit for having a dog there. We ended up finding another dog friendly hotel that was nicer for a little higher cost (but no $50 deposit) in a nearby town.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank _bekahsmi
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

So far in our travels the Rodeway Inn has never disappointed. This one was no different. There is a jetted tub in the hotel room! The kids loved it! Clean rooms, great hot breakfast, great friendly staff, loved it! Comfortable beds big spacious rooms... Couldn't ask for more on the road! This one even has a lounge and a restaurant in it if you are not the roadtripper with the ice chest! Great deal for the money!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Charlotte W
Reviewed June 19, 2018

The rooms are large and the internet works well. The breakfast is good (they serve biscuits and gravy which is always a plus). The beds and pillows are ok, nothing special but not bad either. I like that they cleaned my room early which is important to me because I work in the morning and need to do computer work in the afternoon. The value is great at about half the price of the bigger name brand hotels in the area. I feel I got a good value and would return.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Everyone was very nice, but the room was very musty smell to it and old and out dated. The bathroom was crazy, as the sink was so low that you almost had to bend down to brush your teeth. As my husband took a shower there were bugs coming out of the towels. After looking at the pictures on your site, I was really shocked at the looks of the room that we were given. Needless to say we were there for our anniversary and will not return to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple