“Coffee Shop”
Review of Jumpin' Java - CLOSED

Jumpin' Java
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Nice coffee shop - the counter can get a little swamped causing a wait in line.
I have ordered a breakfast sandwich and, when available, they have been lovely. One time I ordered a sandwich and was told it would be awhile because the cook ran to make a delivery??

Reviewed 23 September 2012

Good local feel that is funky, artistic, and peaceful. Comfortable chairs, great coffee, and extensive coffee menu. Great place to take a break and relax.

Reviewed 28 January 2012

Eat there for lunch a few times a year. Graet sandwiches at resonable prices. Always busy at lunchtime.

Reviewed 20 December 2011

I like the atmosphere and laid back, family friendly approach Jumpin' Java espouses. The coffee is reliable and the breakfast sandwiches complete a weekend morning.

Reviewed 22 November 2011

When they first opened, Jumpin' Java was fabulous. Wonderful food, friendly staff. Went in twice recently and the staff seemed bored. No one smiled or welcomed us. It seemed they didn't seem to want to make eye contact. We had different staff wait on us each time but the results were the same. When our orders came, each had something mistaken on it. I hope they go back to the way they used to be....I love their chicken salad but I also like to feel that I'm not bothering the staff by ordering.