“Closed”
Review of Jumpin' Java - CLOSED

Jumpin' Java
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Jumpin' Java has closed. It is no longer open. Don't bother. Other options for coffee would be Skippers (across the street from Jumpin' Java) or Black Dog Coffee (on 9 by-pass)

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Recently some of the guys suggested that I try the BLT so they brought one back for lunch. It was great! One of the best BLT I have every had....will definitely try other food in the future and if it is half as good, restuarant will become a regular!

Reviewed 12 April 2013

My husband and I enjoy coming here for a fancy coffee (they also have a new one advertised) and an egg sandwich on a croissant. Those are the two winners as I have been here for lunch and was very disappointed. They advertise a burrito bar and I decided to try it one day with chicken. Well as all my vegetables and cheese are in already and I get asked what kind of meat only to hear they don't have chicken- WHAT?? Why is it advertised then if you don't have it? This is a huge dilemma for me as I do not eat red meat, so I just went with the veggie burrito. As I sat down to eat it I realized it was cold, not hot- disgusting. My husband finished his sandwich and I asked him to take me to ChickFila because I was starving. So like I said- stick with a coffee and breakfast sandwich and you will be content.

Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

Not a particularly big fan of this place. The coffee is mediocre at best. The layout and decor of the place scream "goodwill eclectic." The staff is also garunteed to carry on odd conversations and stare at you if you don't fit the stereotype of the typical patron.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

They have some great coffee and I had some of their spice cake that was like a carrot cake, but with a tomato base instead. They are also open for dinner on weekends and have some fabulous food, beer and wine.