All reviews plenty of hot water laminated dryer casino furnishings shuttle
Reviewed February 22, 2018

The price was right and not too far from where I needed to be. The room was nice, clean and had wood laminate floors. There was a fridge, microwave and TV. But no coffee pot, and no clock. However, the walls must be made of paper. I was on the 1st floor and whoever was above clunked back and forth with the shoes on, then around midnight, I heard arguing coming from the same room, so loud that I could tell it was a male and female, then the shower went on. So for the next hour, I tossed and turned until I finally fell back to sleep. Not a happy camper!! Overall an okay place, but would not choose again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Iris K
Reviewed February 18, 2018

This was our second visit in 2 years time and it has improved but could go alittle further. The room was clean and comfortable, but the walls are paper thin and one can hear every footstep from rooms above you. I was disappointed that they are no longer with AARP. No hairdryer and no coffee pots in the room were a bummer as well. So if you're just looking for a place to grab a few winks after a visit to the Casino, it'll be the place for you.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chndlrsharon8
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Stayed two nights so we could be close to Summit Point. Nothing fancy. Basic budget hotel. Parking right in front of the room. Was not noisy. Had everything we needed. Price was right and I would stay again. Beats camping at the track. We really just slept and showered there, good hot water. So can't speak for the grounds or other amenities.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2017

The hotel was clean the desk staff were extremely nice and helpful. The hotel was almost empty and filled up more the next night. We checked in on Thursday and stayed until Saturday.
They had great places for us to try for meals.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2017

If you're looking for basic but clean, this is the place. Stunned by the rates of some of the motels in Charles Town, we opted for the the newly updated Motel 6. Asked for a walk-in shower since my daughter has mobility issues and they gave us a
handicap-accessible room. It had been freshly painted, had new laminate floors, new compact furnishings, and it SMELLED clean. Sparkling mini fridge and micro, free wifi and crystal-clear TV. Great shower with plenty of hot water.
Missing frills? No hair dryer, no free breakfast, no coffee pot (though complimentary coffee at the office in the morning) and the shuttle to the casino doesn't stop there. But if you can do without those niceties, this is the place for you.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family