“Thank God I'm a country boy!”

Royalicious Bagel Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Charles Town
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Every once in a while you find a family run bakery like this one that serves as the "go to" spot for sweets of all kinds. What is better yet, they have sandwiches too! I'm hooked on their custard eclairs and Italian cookies. They have a great selection of other desserts. Swing by and check this Bakery, the employees are friendly and upbeat...

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Fast paced bakery with long hours, open every day. Huge sandwiches and crazy good bagels. Cookies are huge. Photos of sandwiches on the wall as well as written up behind the counter.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We frequently visit royalicious for a delicious breakfast begal and lunch sandwich. Their pies make a great addition to our special dinners.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I found Royalicious when I was new to town, and it has become a favorite of my family. The sandwiches are more than generous, the bagels are divine, and the treats are beautiful as well as tasty. Out-of-town guests rave about this place. As one guest put it, "I couldn't believe you sent me to a strip mall to eat, but then we ate there, and WOW!" I don't hesitate to recommend this place to friends!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

If you miss good bagels, if you NEED good deli in your life to survive, if you know the difference between pastrami and corned beef and why LTM doesn't go on these sandwiches and the bread isn't a question it's a given- then you will love Royalicious. Even if none of that made any sense you will still love these giant sized, made fresh, creative sandwiches and please, PLEASE, don't forget to get some cookies or a pastry. They are SO INCREDIBLE! If I say more you won't believe me. I promise you I barely know the people who run this place. True story. I just love the food because it's so good, so fresh and it's real deli, which is unique to this store.