“Authentic Chinese Food!”
Review of 9 Dragons

9 Dragons
Ranked #18 of 60 Restaurants in Charles Town
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Authentic Hong Kong Style Cuisine and Sushi. Located in Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races in Historic Charles Town WV.
Reviewed 8 September 2016

To start, I don't like chinese. So when my cousin said we were going here I wasn't enthused. However, I am so glad I went anyway. 9 dragons has authentic Chinese food, so if you're looking for the a taste of China in the US, I recommend this place. I ordered sushi, which was amazing and I ended up finishing off my co-workers sheshuan green beans (they have a hint of heat, so its not for the weak).

Reviewed 9 August 2016

Ate at 9 Dragons prior to the Joe Nichols concert at the event center. Service was quick and the food was good. Lots to choose from on the menu.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

This is one of my favorite restaurants to eat at when I come to the casino. The portions are perfect and the food is so fresh. I enjoy the plum wine that they serve as well.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Let me start off by saying that this restaurant has delicious food! It is pricey but worth the money. The employees of Asian decent who work in this place are so sweet! They take care of their customers! The one older lady makes crab Rangoon for us all of the time even though it is not on the menu. As for the rest of the staff, they are rude! We attempted to have a nice meal here in June and put our names on the wait list, were told it would be about 30 minutes so we went to the restroom and sat at a slot close to the restaurant. We kept seeing groups of people go up to the hostess, give her the number of people in their group and get seated right away. After 5 or so groups I was fed up and went up to ask the hostess what was going on. She lied straight to my face and said these people were on the list ahead of us. Really? Well I could see the list, it doesn't take a genius to figure out she was lying. She started shaking and was clearly nervous so we just decided to leave. I wanted to talk to the manager but figured that it wasn't worth my time. I vowed to never go back to 9 Dragons. However, my husband loves their food and talked me in to going back last night. What a mistake!! The same hostess was there so we decided to order take out. Well, the bartender ignored me for about 10 minutes while she was flirting with another customer. When my husband walked up, she came over to see what he wanted. GO FIGURE. Anyway, we ordered our food, attempted to order crab Rangoon but she refused and then attempted to order a side of noodles which she again refused. I am so fed up with this place. And with all of the choices in the casino, I assure you that you can find somewhere else worth your time and money.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I've eaten here twice during poker playing sessions at the Hollywood Casino. The food is very good and plentiful. I have never been able to finish it all.

Service was excellent last night as well. I highly recommend it!