“Finding the Right One”
Review of China Fortune

China Fortune
Ranked #40 of 68 Restaurants in Charles Town
Reviewed May 17, 2017

We have sever Chinese restaurants nearby and we've been trying to find the one that suits us best. Like others, the menu is extensive. I asked about a favorite dish not on the menu and the friendly, helpful staff whipped it up for us. We tried the same items at each restaurant. We rate the sweet and sour chicken as better than most but the hot and sour soup as different. The dining area is pleasant with a small bar. Carry out remains their mainstay from what we could see.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed November 30, 2016

As Chinese food goes in Charles Town this is pretty good. The price is fair and the staff is pleasant.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

Since this place has moved to its new location near Walmart the food has really gone down hill. It is definitely an average to below average chinese place. The food is often not fresh and is not made with high quality ingredients. I'd pass on this one.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed September 21, 2016

Had lunch here and ordered shrimp and broccoli, egg roll, and wonton soup. Everything was pretty bland tasting. I doubt I would go back. My friend ordered sushi and she was very satisfied however.

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

My family and I love chinese and eat it alot back home but their food here was terrible and not like any Chinese we have had. I do not recommend eating here.

Date of visit: September 2016

Been to China Fortune? Share your experiences!