“Great staff and a great value”

Days Inn Charleston East
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Charleston
Louisville KY
“Great staff and a great value”
Reviewed 29 April 2005

I stayed here on business. They gave me a King sized room which had a refrigerator, a microwave, a computer desk and a recliner. It was quite comfortable and was all at a great price. The front desk staff was most accomodating and the morning continental breakfast had the friendly and welcoming feel of breakfast with the family. I would definitely stay here again. Was a short drive to the University of West Virginia.

• Stayed April 2005, travelled on business
1 Thank pknp

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed 26 March 2005

i stay here quite regular, i do not understand the bad reviews, the room i get is always clean and comfortable with a couch or a recliner to sit on in the evenings with full cable on the tv,expanded breakfast in the am. they do have a lounge now on premises i think one reviewer must have seen peple coming out of there maybe? i have never felt scared at this motel.

• Stayed February 2005
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 February 2005

This is the worst hotel to stay in. I was scared of this place, to much trafficing going on, to many weird people lurking in the parking lot. Appears to be things going on, not legal. The rooms are dirty too. Don't stay here....

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 November 2004

I think this is a nice motel, i stay here for 3-7 days at a time and always enjoy it. Nice and clean rooms, the only small problem is dry mud tracks from construction workers but it would almost impossible to keep up with this on a daily basis. Rooms with one king have a loveseat and/or a recliner to relax in. Good choice with almost 70 cable channells. Nice pool in the summer.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 March 2003

We will never stay at Days in again. First thing, we were awaken at 1:30 am by a phone call from the front dest. The night clerk accused us of not paying for our room. The following day the manager found it to be a mistake on their behalf. Secondly, We wanted out of there so bad, in a rush I left a nice pair of clark shoes in my room. Upon arriving home that evening I noticed I had left my shoes there. I promptly phoned the hotel, and they assured me my shoes we safe. I phoned houskeeping the next morning, and the maid told me that she indeed found my shoes, and would bring them up to the front office for safekeeping. When I went back to the hotel, my shoes were gone, and she denied her story. I will never, nor do I recommend that hotel J. D

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member