US$149
US$136
US$129
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbedroom suiteatop a hillfull kitchenquiet areacouple milesliving areastayed longerwafflesa pet friendly hotelstayed for one nightdefinitely stay here againpull out couchbreakfast areafree breakfastfront desk stafffirst floorbreakfast staff
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Nice place -- big rooms, clean facility, even though they are renovating the lobby. I think they did a great job keeping the lobby clean and quiet, even with moving the breakfast area to two of the hotel rooms for a temporary restaurant. Looking forward to going back and seeing what they've done post-remodel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Charleston, WV was my half-way point for a long drive. This property offered a military discount, which is always helpful to us. We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite. The bedroom has a door to it and the bathroom is off of that room.
After a very long 7 hours in the car, we finally arrived and were treated to a friendly welcome and in addition, they were serving a barbeque chicken meal. So, nice that I did not have to get into the car again to go and look for a place to eat.
We were in room 308. For our family, who needs to carry all their own food with them, due to a child with food allergies, it's so helpful to have a full size refrigerator and freezer to store items, even for just one night.
The only problem with this room was that when I pulled the shower curtain closed, there was mold on the inside of the curtain. The housekeeping would only see that if they got into the shower to clean it.
I would have stayed on our return trip too, however, they didn't offer a military discount this time, so chose a different hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I stayed here for a month in 2012, it was okay up until the point where i was told i could not extend my stay another month, i was told that they were unable to extend it beyond 2 nights at a time, the next day i checked out and went to the Holiday Inn, where they gladly reserved me a room for a month.
P.S. the non existent water pressure makes it near impossible to take a comfortable shower, and the onsite laundry equipment does a poor job at best.

On the plus side; the housekeeping was very good.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I was in the Charleston area on business, and chose to stay at this quiet Residence Inn rather than in the downtown business district where the larget hotels and shopping mall are located. I found the rooms to be clean and comfortable, and the staff very attentive. I will say that the kitchen area of my suite appeared to be in need of some updates, but I didn't use that area of the room, so it did't bother me too much.

Breakfast and dinner at the hotel were both adequate.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank StevenVA
Reviewed February 4, 2012

This was my second stay at this hotel. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. I had a one bedroom suite. It had two 32" flat screen tv's. The suite was clean and the bed and pillows were comfortable.

The hotel is just minutes away form the airport and they offer a shuttle. On Wednesday and Thursdays they offer a managers reception. Also they a very nice market, with a nice selection of beer and wines and snack food.

I will stay here again.