Terrific location, right in the middle of town. Off street parking. Walking distance to the state capital complex and the river. Maybe 15 minutes' drive from the airport. Walking distance to a couple of restaurants, and the B&B provides a list almost 2 pages long of places within a short driving distance. Individualized breakfast, at your convenience. The rooms are beautiful and unique, and definitely give you a feel of "stepping back in time". More than just "friendly service"--you feel like a family friend--if I'm ever back in Charleston, no question of where I'd stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brass Pineapple Inn-Historic Stately Accommodations with Modern Amenities. Rooms have 12 foot ceilings, beautiful lighting, sturdy wood beds, private bathrooms. Breakfast Included with Room Rate. Meals and Room Service Available. Award winning accommodations. Guests include Good Morning America, Arts & Entertainment Television, PBS, Mountain Stage, Delloitte & Touche, MeadWestvaco, Bayer, Toyota, Producers from Oprah Winfrey Network. Conveniently located only 3 blocks from I-77/I-64, 3 Miles from Yeager Airport, 1/2 Block from State Capitol Complex, 1 Mile from Downtown, 3/4 Mile from Clay Center, 1.5 Miles from Civic Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Brass Pineapple Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Pineapple Bed And Breakfast
- Brass Pineapple Hotel Charleston