“Excellent sushi and Hot food too.”
Review of Sakura

Sakura
Ranked #11 of 29 Restaurants in Cross Lanes
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Great food, good service, I have not tried the habachi side but have eaten their sushi numerous times and it has always been great.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Took my family because they want to "see the show" Been to many restaurants of this style. Food was what you would expect but the chef was rather dull in his presentation.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

OK. So, I reviewed this restaurant in Feb 2016 and we returned today hoping their food quality had improved. We were sadly disappointed. I ordered fillet ($22.00), and it was terrible. I asked the server if what had been prepared for us was actually fillet.........she took my plate to chef, and he confirmed it was steak fillet. I'm attaching the photo to show how much of the fillet was inedible.............I was charged full price, and they did not make any apology. Sad. We will never return. This was an awful experience.

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Very yummy food and a great atmosphere! Staff is always super friendly too! We go here all the time, tons of choices for everyone!

Reviewed 23 March 2016

I always get one of the tempura dinner entrees. Food comes quickly and presented nicely. I like everything that is served... from the miso soup to the iceberg lettuce salad and especially like the tempura veggies. Enough for two meals. Very friendly wait staff. One of my favorites when traveling in the area.