“Baked beans are worth the trip”
Review of Ridge View BBQ

Ridge View BBQ
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Dunbar
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

These baked beans are out if this world! The beans are a perfect combination of sweet and spicy with generous portions of pork and hidden bite of raw onion. I personally prefer a thinker BBQ sauce but would recommending checking out Ridge River.

1  Thank Karissa C
There are newer reviews for Ridge View BBQ

Reviewed 28 August 2015

I had read about Ridge View BBQ on Tripadvisor and had to check it out when we passed through Dunbar during our trip from New Jersey to Kentucky. We barely got there before closing time. My wife and I both ordered a Half Rack of Ribs. The smoky flavor of the meat with that unique BBQ sauce made a delicious BBQ dinner. As we left you could see and smell the smoke from the cooker out front of the restaurant. Glad we made it.

1  Thank MitchPhyllis65
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

We've eaten here many times, and love the pulled pork sandwich. The coleslaw is great, and it's served with a side of chips and pickle. It's always good. The smoked turkey sandwich is also delicious for something different.

1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

The BBQ is good and I'm picky about BBQ, it is not the best I've ever eaten but the staff defiantly are the friendliest staff I've encountered! I eat here at least 1-2 times a month and my husband eats here weekly. Your food is prepared quickly and it's always good and fresh! I've never had a complaint except that they aren't open on the weekends.

1  Thank OwlwaysOnAnAdventure
Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

My family went here last night and I will definitely go back. The staff is super friendly, the portions are huge, and most importantly everything we ordered was excellent. I ordered the pulled pork platter and took half of it home there was so much. The potato salad was also fantastic. Highly recommend supporting this local business!

1  Thank Shane S