Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton.comUS$97
PricelineUS$97
FindHotelUS$97
Hotels.comUS$97
Agoda.comUS$97
StayForLongUS$125
All reviews cookies great hotel room was clean complimentary breakfast west virginia waffles front desk staff great stay beautiful view would stay here again fresh fruit staff was friendly hill mountains snowshoe skiing chain
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2021

We were staying at a very difficult time during a family death. The staff and facility made this time much easier for us. We will be back to this location again for stays. Met all of our needs thank you all

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed March 24, 2021

We always stay here when we’re visiting family. The rooms are comfortable and clean and the view is great. The newly remodeled lobby and rooms are very nice. They have taken every measure to ensure their guests and staff are safe from Covid-19 germs.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed January 30, 2021 via mobile

Hotel is being renovated and the rooms are very clean and updated . Biggest complaint however is that the walls are literally paper thin!!!! I had earplugs in and could hear everyone beside us and in the hall. Very hard to sleep.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed January 18, 2021

VERY clean! They were doing remodeling but that just tells me that they actually keep up with it. Denise was the most sweetest and most helpful lady. My boyfriend had flowers sent to me and they took them to my room. They also have gloves and hand santitizer everywhere. They are very COVID-19 aware. I would recommend this Hampton to anyone!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2020

My wife and I stayed here recently and thought the hotel was quiet and clean. There were plenty of safeguards in place with the covid thing going on. the breakfast part worked out great with it being served. If in the area, we would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2020