“Best steak in town”

Duke's Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 44 Restaurants in Elkins
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 8, 2021

The local favorite when it comes to steaks. Plan ahead because they are often packed! All kinds of steaks and sandwiches and more. Must try the fries!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (71)

Reviewed February 24, 2021

You must wear a mask to get inside. Once you get to your table, mask off. my husband ordered a Black and Tan but they were out of Yingling so settled for a bud light. We both ordered dinners that came with a salad. The lettuce was crisp and chilled and was very good with a homemade French dressing. Hubby ordered a steak medium rare and I ordered the almond crusted salmon. We were not in any big hurry and yet the waitress stopped by our table to explain that the salmon was a very thick slice and took time to cook through. Later she stopped again to tell us that the salmon patty stuck to the grill and a part fell off. Long story short, the salmon was way over cooked and very dry. The steak my husband ordered was cooked medium rare just the way he liked it. The baked potatoes were perfect with ample sour cream and butter. The bread was just a half of a sandwich bun, not very impressive. Our waitress was extremely attentive filling my water glass and clearing our plates. We tipped her appropriately. Order the steak well worth it. Place if family friendly.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank Corinne D
Reviewed June 16, 2020

Horrible experience never going back terrible service the waitress was very rude and I got my food back cold just an awful experience

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed December 28, 2019

Ordered the steak salad and so did the man i was with. It was very delicious. It was a great time. We spent a long time just talking and laughing. Great atmosphere!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed November 2, 2019

The filet mignon sandwich is to die for. I got my brother to get one and he has been raving about it all day.

Date of visit: November 2019