Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Lol.travel
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2018

My husband and I, were recommended by another hotel manager. ( Which was contracted out , for pipe line workers) Come to find out , he was affiliated with this Inn. At least , his cards were advertised at check out desk. Was also lead to believe , all hotels were contracted out , but this one. Was false information. The price after seeing what we paid for , was over the top. ( $95 ) After booking a room. Third floor. We were told the elevator was not working. So three floors with bags we had to climb. No offer of help. My husband has lung cancer. So was not an easy task for him.No matter health , they should offer help! The room was dirty. Carpet made you feel you needed to wear socks. Chair seats were stained from soils. Bathroom was like a truckers shower room. TV was at old. The remote to TV was missing. Bed was suppose to be a queen , was a small double. Lumpy mattress , as well as lumpy pillows. Had to unplug refrigerator, due to the noise it made. All in all nothing was satisfactory! Shameful they even are doing business. Need to shut down , fix elevator , and re do rooms! Or close!

Room tip: No good rooms
Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed June 7, 2018

Looked like it used to be a decent hotel. The desk clerk was nice and this is not her fault. After paying $107.00 was told room is third floor and the elevator is broke. I have stage 4 lung cancer and a heart condition...sloughed bags to room. Room was not clean in my opinion...tv had no remote...clerk tried to find one/no luck. Refrigerator was very noisy so we unplugged. I wouldn't stay again. Seemed mostly office space-they should stick to that. The Super 8 Windham was much, MUCH nicer...and cost less.

Room tip: Go to the Super8
Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Long check in and I was the only person there. The key programmer was broke and had to wait over an hour for maintenance man to come fix it. The lady checking me in was very friendly but distracted. She ran my credit card through and said it was declined although the gas station and restaurant had no problems. The wifi offered was from Days Inn and only worked on third floor. The room was very very small but clean. The other floors were rented out as offices too. If I had known there were other hotel options I would have went somewhere else for the night. I'm not even sure there was an employee there from 11p-7a because the front desk was not regularly manned. I question the safety in hind sight. The little restaurant connect to the building around back had inexpensive and good breakfast food but CLEARLY treats patrons of color VERY differently. WILL NOT EVER EAT THERE AGAIN!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sherri S
Reviewed June 16, 2017

Took forever to check in-slow service. Elevator was old. 2nd floor is for corrections. 3rd Floor is for hotel guests. I cannot sleep without AC. The old unit did not work for AC. When I told the front desk-she acted like she was agitated. She said she would be right up to check it but she told me to open a window instead. Had to go back and request her to come two more times before she finally did. She told me the AC was working but it was not. We went into the hallway and she said it was cool in the hall. The AC does work in the halls but the rooms are units from the hospital days in the late 1970's. She said she would bring me a fan but she never did. My back was wet from sweating and I went back down and requested another room. She said she only had suites left and I would have to pay more money which is ridiculous-where does customer service come into play? She did not look me in the eye and acted irritated. She called her boss who told her to put me in another room and charge me $25.00 more! This room was not a suite which was strange as she said suites were all she had left. The room was not any cooler. I tolerated the night with no sleep. I think I would have done better staying in my car. Breakfast was a joke. Hardly anything to eat. Man I met at the tiny breakfast "closet" told me that no one wants to stay here as the air conditioning in none of the rooms work-said all units need replaced and they don't want to foot the bill so they ignore people complaining. That is why the rooms are so affordable-you literally roast. I stayed here in May and I wouldn't even imagine the temperature in the rooms in July and August. I couldn't tell you about the beds. I stood up most of the time near the window praying for a gust of cool air. All the hotels were full in the area or I would have went somewhere else.

Room tip: Run-don't walk-terrible place to stay.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Plenty of amenities. This hotel room had a microwave, a hairdryer and a refrigerator. Would have liked an better or upgraded television. Good closet space. Had a center room and it was not noisy at all.

Room tip: Very Quiet
Date of stay: August 2016