“Vintage Restaurant”

Ranked #8 of 44 Restaurants in Elkins
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2021

Best restaurant in area with a fabulous wine list. Visit there any chance we can. Great pizza, great food, nice bar with great atmosphere.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (182)

Reviewed June 15, 2020

My wife and I visited Vintage for another time, this time after the Coronavirus. Very good precautions including direction arrows and distance seating. Very good meals and service. Nicely done by staff. This was on a Friday evening, and they were busy.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Great Pizza which was too much for a single person plus great service!! I travel to Elkins often so I will definitely return.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed November 10, 2019 via mobile

I have never been disappointed with anything I have ever ordered here. I always try something new. You must try all their appetizers.

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank JukeJointJimmy
Reviewed November 9, 2019 via mobile

We stopped here tonight for an early dinner. We shared the hummus. It was super delicious. The hummus was a pleasa t suprise. It was jazzed up with a few veggies and feta. Then we shared one of their famous pizzas. Super yummy crust and toppings. We left very full and very satisfied.

Date of visit: November 2019